• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script v5.2.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Update 3.1 // 19 Jan 2022

• [Bug Fix] Important bug with Stripe Suscriptions
  • [Bug Fix] Country null on local
Update 3.0 // 19 Jan 2022

• [Bug Fix] Converting large videos (They were not published)
  • [Bug Fix] Live stream on Iphone (no audio)
  • [Bug Fix] Subscription ID on CCBill
  • [Bug Fix] Add funds with Coinpayments
  • [Bug Fix] Payments with Wallet
  • [Bug Fix] Maximum rank in birthday date (18 years old)
  • [Bug Fix] Live stream redirect to home
  • [Bug Fix] Cancelation transactions on Panel Admin
  • [Bug Fix] Amount max 999 on wallet recharge
  • [Bug Fix] Open images lightbox on Pay Per View (Messages)
  • [Bug Fix] Referral earnings with low amounts and creator custom fee
  • [Bug Fix] Truncate URL on Profile
  • [New] Subscriptions Packages (Weekly, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year)
  • [New] Tax Rates by country and state
  • [New] Tax Rates integrate with Stripe
  • [New] Tax rates applied to subscriptions, tips, pay per view, and on live broadcasts
  • [New] Live streaming Free (Admin can disable)
  • [New] Availability of live streaming: Available to everyone (Paid), Free for paying subscribers, Free for everyone
  • [New] Live streaming time limits (Paid and Free)
  • [New] Live streaming block by country
  • [New] Link to the Live stream by clicking on the avatar from the profile
  • [New] Shown in the creators section if a creator is live
  • [New] If the live stream ends the notification changes from “is streaming live” to “streamed live”
  • [New] Added button to activate/deactivate audio in Live, crucial for blocking some browsers and devices
  • [New] Chunk uploads
  • [New] Add/delete country from Panel Admin
  • [New] Add/delete states from Panel Admin
  • [New] New formts upload (.mkv, .avi, .flv, .wmv and .mpg)
  • [New] Updated to Laravel 8.78
  • [New] Updated to Agora 4.8.1
  • [New] Live streaming section full size
  • [New] Admin can set whether to use Digital Ocean CDN
  • [New] Admin decides if the creator can withdraw the entire balance or a custom amount
  • [New] Source HTML in creating pages and blogs in Panel Admin
  • [New] Login Modal on all pages (except Contact)
  • [New] If there are no blogs in the link, it does not appear

Reactions: AkalankaCOD
Hi, thanks for all in advance, is there any chance for the latest spoonzy v3.1 ? again thanks in advance.. Good luck and best wishes

Reactions: AmelFrank
Hey guys! I bought the new version, just send it here? Or are there any additional steps? I'm new here, when it comes to collaborating
you can post it here and tag @ babak or the mods and see if it can put it in your name after verification on owner ship that its not purchased from a nulled GPL site and officially from codecanyon
share the file here

Hey guys!

I apologize for the delay. My site is stuck on v2.9, because Miguel's v3.0 is not updating automatically, a problem noticed by several customers, while many others just chose to remove everything and install the final version currently available.

I'm waiting for the correction file, to then make the script available in full, following the V3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 update files respectively, so that everyone who uses it can update together.

I will make it available later today on the site, I promise. :)

My greetings!

Hey guys!

I apologize for the delay. My site is stuck on v2.9, because Miguel's v3.0 is not updating automatically, a problem noticed by several customers, while many others just chose to remove everything and install the final version currently available.

I'm waiting for the correction file, to then make the script available in full, following the V3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 update files respectively, so that everyone who uses it can update together.

My greetings!
Thanks for taking the time explain it :) appreciate your efforts

Hey guys!

My greetings!
So kind of you are, bless you all - so waiting for your link to upload latest v3.2 tonight till late... I am in UK London, so here is about 15:20, with apology any idea the link will be available till around...? hope you don't mind.. Thanks again for all

Reactions: omosayansi
Hey guys!

My greetings!
Yaaay you're the best 😊😍

Reactions: Situminx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock