• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Speed Measurement Website

simplysexyboy

Trusted Uploader
Oct 24, 2020
U.S.A
Hey FolkS!

So let's share what measurement website you are using when you speed test your server or page?
  • gtmetrix.com
  • fastorslow.com
  • tools.keycdn.com
  • tools.pingdom.com ( sometimes I use it if I want to feel good; otherwise useless :D )
  • webpagetest.org
  • web.dev
  • ?

I agree with you about pingdom :)
Before latest update Pagespeed Insight I take care GTMetrix results but however both of them using Lighthouse so does not matter GTmetrix or Google Pagespeed.

So i just take care only "Google Pagespeed" because people (I mean clients) knows just Google Page Speed and they think that GPS Score equal web page load speed (what an ignorance).

Yes, exactly clients only know the google page speed score :)))
There is no point chasing after google page speed score... Pointless... just wasting time...
It is not relevant, and who said it is a correct measurement? Because google dominating the market?

Anyway, I use webpagetest.org for my mobile page speed analysis, and I do set the configuration like this
It is emulating ios 8. You can also use Motorolla 2 is also good android based.
For IOS Server only has a USA location option.
1.JPG

2.JPG

Additional For load test, I use

If I don't have time and lazy,
loader.io

If APP needs to be analyzed deep From CML, I use Apache Bench Test.

If checkout page test, I use K6 io and record all the steps with the fill checkout page.

webpagetest is old but goog measurement tool i think. I still using oftenly but it really slow :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock