• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Affiliate Automatic Amazon WordPress Plugin

WooCommerce Affiliate Automatic Amazon WordPress Plugin v6.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Hi!

I got error with download like "This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later."

If asked use any license key (not tested, just nulled)
File: /wp-content/plugins/AMS_WooAmazon_Plugin_V_5.0/includes/Admin.php
Line: 77
Request Id: c1f589dfb167638eb9a92e0efe6cf371d90de47a
If asked use any license key (not tested, just nulled)

@phpcore

Had nulled this myself yesterday although had got around to posting it up for guinea pigs to try before you uploaded yours. I had done a quick fix and was just looping the licence to always be success, however you spent a bit more time on yours, so tested yours.

Had an error on testing it and so have worked it again with mine using your licence and now got it working for me.

Have uploaded the nulled version again for people to be our guinea pigs and test it.

Remember to give thanks to @phpcore as mostly his work here 😍

Attachments

• AMS_WooAmazon_Plugin_V_5.0 TESTING.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and phpCore
humm seems not working

You have cloned the website Please activate the license on the website.​

• Haha
Reactions: bobsmith
humm seems not working

You have cloned the website Please activate the license on the website.​

Why we said we need people to be our guinea pigs and test it 😁

Although not expecting you @Babak to be one of them 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Babak
Why we said we need people to be our guinea pigs and test it 😁

Although not expecting you @Babak to be one of them 😉
Like @phpcore I have not tested it either, just got it so AMS was up and running, so any feedback is good and appreciated. 👍

bobsmith updated WooCommerce Affiliate Automatic Amazon WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Affiliate Automatic Amazon WordPress Plugin

Download WooCommerce Affiliate Automatic Amazon WordPress Plugin Nulled
Updates Log - Version 5 – 24.01.2022

- IMPROVE - Compatibility Improvements to wordpress 5.8.3
- IMPROVE - Improvements functionality to import by urls - NO API method
- IMPROVE - Improvements functionality to import by search - NO API method
- IMPROVE - Improvements functionality to import by search - AMAZON API method
- IMPROVE - Improvements Plugin Core Functionality
- IMPROVE - UI menu changes

Updates Log...

Read the rest of this update entry...

after import of 350 products, now it doesnt work anymore. getting error message all the time.

after import of 350 products, now it doesnt work anymore. getting error message all the time.

It is on sale, go splash the $19 and then you can use their own support team all you like. 😉

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock