someone from italy hijacked my gmail account. Please help

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

cranzi

Nov 18, 2019
SS2.png

the phone number and email listed in the picture are the hijacker's account, phone verification points to that number.

or if here anyone knows how to file an appeal or report to gmail / google, please help

cranzi

Nov 18, 2019
I no longer have access to recovery, because it was replaced by the hijacker

slvrsteele

Post reCOVery
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
Beside email recovery and phone authentication there is question based recovery.
From the picture I see that you're still logged into your account.
You should can deactivate 2fa then change details.

cranzi

Nov 18, 2019
I didn't find the question you are referring to, I'm currently logged in but to disable that feature I need a new password

vinu

Jan 11, 2021
check emails from google about the change of emails and number there will be option to report or undo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
srivera
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks