• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

#SOLVED! #ASK How to Remove : Gaps Near Wordpress Title

mei2020

Nov 23, 2020
Hello guys,
I want to create a custom homepage for my experiment >sites< noted :
1. Without a title (only for home page)
2. Without a gaps between (normally where title placed) with my used caroussel

Example (without gaps between) :
1615099095252.png

Site preview :
1615098853468.png

1615099278353.png

Can someone tell me how to do it?

Last edited:
try disable breadcrumb

Reactions: mei2020
Sorry, but where i can find that breadcrumb settings?
try

Follow the steps as below: From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize > Content > Page Header section. Switch off the Enable Breadcrumbs option to remove it.

Reactions: mei2020
try

Follow the steps as below: From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize > Content > Page Header section. Switch off the Enable Breadcrumbs option to remove it.
Mine have no 'content option'...
1615101086193.png

But how to use this tricks only for Home Page (not all pages)?

EDIT:
Found it :)
1615102381579.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock