• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

#SOLVED! #ASK Elementor~Wordpress : Have No images? But I Already Add It :(

mei2020

Nov 23, 2020
Hi guys,
Have you ever used this (Posts, Portfolios, Similiar Function.) addon on Elementor Pro?

I have configured these addons while editing with the Elementor Editor, but it doesn't show a 'post' image.
1615218991367.png
Are you going through the same thing I did?
How to solve this problem?

EDIT: Prob's Solved! Thanks to @justcamehere, @Saint Gabriel, & @xeric

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Have you ever used this (Posts, Portfolios, Similiar Function.) addon on Elementor Pro?

I have configured these addons while editing with the Elementor Editor, but it doesn't show a 'post' image.
1615218991367.png
Did you set featured image while creating the posts?

Try checking the featured image section in the styles tab. Make sure the image ratio is set to more than 0 and same for image width

Reactions: mei2020
Also its significantly more helpful to debug if you can provide a url where you are facing this problem

Try checking the featured image section in the styles tab. Make sure the image ratio is set to more than 0 and same for image width
I set the ratio to max but still theres no img showed,
which 'width' that u mean? only found 'size'

Only 'Full' skin that showing images,
IMG_20210309_101530.jpg
But why 'Card' skin not showing em & it have 'show image' option ¿

This is my url :
https://edu.whitedevs.eu/

Last edited:
Oh, i see. Problem solved.

It'd kinda a LOOOOT of words. I will use google translate. I hope you can understand it. :

To use the portfolio function, you need to add a term for it to work correctly. This term can be a tag or a category, for example.

Suppose we want to show the portfolio of all our clients that we teach braziliam portuguese.

So, for example, we created a category with the name "customers who learned portuguese" - done! The portfolio will add all items with the name of that category.

So that what 'he' say featured image parts :oops:
I thought it was something else (in elementor editor)👀

Last edited:
What i did:
1- Went on "query", on portfolio widget;
2- Included "item"
3- On "term" i put "uncategorized" - which is the only category on your site
4- I went to your posts with the "uncategorided" category and added the featured images

Yes i got it,
Thank your very much for your assistance :D

Sorry if I just replied to the message, the firefox nightly that I use doesn't display the keyboard

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock