• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes v8.4.7

No permission to download
Guys, I actually suggested the downgrade because I found this as the only option since my dashboard was blocked. Yet, I believe its not an Envato server because most of us are using many cracked versions of this theme and it wasn't blocked. Its just a code inside the upgrade versions (starting from 8.0.9) that connects to the Envato server to check the license.
Did you try my one just above your post? Interested to know!

TassieNZ :)

@bobsmith

I'm a bit confused with the nulling of this. What does your second line of nulling actually achieve? Also, wouldn't position it where you have (but may not matter!!!) Having said this, I've been away for a while and my brain not in full nulling mode yet!!! :)

For me though, just a simple null works perfectly. No issues with plugins or demo import on a clean install. Look forward to your input.

Yes that is why we pester you for the answers 😍
Let me finish up here and I can go back and check and see and give you a pm about it. 👍

@bobsmith

I'm a bit confused with the nulling of this. What does your second line of nulling actually achieve? Also, wouldn't position it where you have (but may not matter!!!) Having said this, I've been away for a while and my brain not in full nulling mode yet!!! :)

For me though, just a simple null works perfectly. No issues with plugins or demo import on a clean install. Look forward to your input.

On an existing site running 8.0.7. Upgrading to this version did not work.

Tried upgrading to 8.08, then 8.09 and then to this.

Still get activation reqd

In the WP Options table, there is a value for penci_soledad_is_activated. It says 1.

This is the only one I could find.

Darn. When trying to login my admin, there's a new message suddenly appearing as of today (see attachment). My guess is, Envato has found new ways to check out if there's a valid license.. Can't do anything in the admin area no more, it's redirecting me to this page all the time.

Now what? Tried the 'activate' lines in the comments aforementioned but that is code from 2019. It's all differend now.

Help?
Sorry for this, guys. It seems I should have looked in the latest comments. Apparently there are some solutions mentioned.

I stand corrected.

It should work fine, however remove the lines as stated 270 to 289 in soledad/inc/custom-sidebar.php

Quick check on mobile and these are the lines being removed, don't remove the last curly bracket on 290 as well, that is needed!

Screenshot_20220131-181506_PHP Viewer.jpg

It should work fine, however remove the lines as stated 270 to 289 in soledad/inc/custom-sidebar.php

Quick check on mobile and these are the lines being removed, don't remove the last curly bracket on 290 as well, that is needed!

Need to remove this from all (8.08, 8.09 and 8.10)? Am i right?

I never had any issues going from v8.07 to v8.10. 😃

However, if you want to test and delete this chunk of code, then do it to your needed version zip file before you upload it.

If you wanting to go up in version number, then do it to each version zip file.

Roger @bobsmith .. thanks ill try it out soon ;)

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Reactions: bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock