• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes v8.4.7

No permission to download
@Babak

For those having issues with latest v8.0.9, I have altered the past two versions here, so please retest these two zips for v8.0.8 and v8.0.9.

Testing:
  • Gone back to v8.0.7;
  • Installed the demo importer plugin;
  • Imported the first demo template Ads Agency;
  • All imported fine;
  • Then updated theme to v8.0.8 and all works fine still;
  • Then updated to v8.0.9 and all works fine still.

There is also an update from v3.5 to v3.7 for the demo importer plugin, which you can easily do yourself through your own plugins, however I have also added it here too.

Tried updating a site from 8.0.7 to 8.0.9.

It showed the activation page :(

So went back to 8.0.7

Thanks @Kao X3 😁

Weird for me though as I went back to v8.0.7 and imported a demo to test the issues reported here.

I then reinstalled v8.0.8 and v8.0.9 using my uploads and checked activation and demo content after each install and it was 100% perfect each time.

Reactions: jackes
try this one if none of the solutions above works
Already test on sandbox & localhost environment with fresh install

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

I did a file compare and this is the same as what I already have. Upgrading from 8.0.7 to 8.0.9 did not work.

Is anyone able to check if there is a timer or something similar in the 8.09 files from developer? I have tried the 8.09 on a new domain with a fresh install and it has worked fine for several days.

On a few other sites that have ran the theme for a few months, I can get up to 8.07 to work. Regardless of what I do I get the activation method when trying to move to 8.08 or 8.09.

I thought about purging database but would lose the theme settings, which I would probably just move to another theme prior to doing.

If there was a self destruct timer somewhere buried in the code for the theme, I think a lot more users of it would be complaining about it already. 🤔

I have not had this theme and plugins installed for over seven days to be able to confirm this or not, so if anybody wants to set up a subdomain to test this out then please feel free. 😁

This also seems to be a doing of Envato instead of Soledad. The code and all seems the same since 8.0.0. It's only 8.0.8 and 8.0.9 that seems to be causing this bug.

As @bobsmith said, there is not much chatter about this anywhere else.

This also seems to be a doing of Envato instead of Soledad. The code and all seems the same since 8.0.0. It's only 8.0.8 and 8.0.9 that seems to be causing this bug.

As @bobsmith said, there is not much chatter about this anywhere else.
To update to this, I raised a support ticket with Soledad and it seems like they are verifying the purchase code with each install.

v8.10 Untouched @Babak @bobsmith

Soledad Version 8.1.0

• Improve: We continue to optimize speed in this version. Reduce some resource doesn’t needed. Please update the theme & plugin “Penci Shortcodes & Performance” to get it.
  • Improve: New option from Speed Optimization – delay google fonts to loads. It can helps you reduce more the FCP & FID values from Core Web Vitals.
  • Feature Added: Custom Width for Container 1170px and 1400px. Default container width of 1170px is 1170px, same as container 1400px. Now you can adjust it as the way you want via Customize > General > General Settings. You also can change it for single post pages only via Customize > Single Posts > General.
  • Feature Added: Option to fixed sidebar width in pixel via Customize > Sidebar > General. It can helps in case you’re using the ads on the sidebar and don’t want responsive reduce the width of the sidebar.
  • Improve: AMP issues with the latest version of Yoast SEO – Please update the AMP plugin to version 4.6 to get it.
  • Improve: Some issues with Customizer loading are not correct return preview on static homepage.
  • Improve: Some minor issues.

Attachments

• Soledad-8.10.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 10
Babak updated Soledad - Multi-Concept Blog Magazine AMP WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Soledad Theme v8.1.0

Download Soledad v8.1.0 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Update Soledad Version 8.1.0

• Improve: We continue to optimize speed in this version. Reduce some resource doesn’t needed. Please update the theme & plugin “Penci Shortcodes & Performance” to get it.
  • Improve: New option from Speed Optimization – delay google fonts to loads. It can helps you reduce more the FCP & FID values from Core Web Vitals.
  • Feature Added:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Medw1311 - Thanks for untouched files, Babak got around to it before me as had busy day 😍

@Babak - All good, only question I have is in function this line is masked out, was like it in previous version too, so not just this new one.

//include( trailingslashit( get_template_directory() ). 'inc/customizer/controller.php' );

So my zip file is exactly the same, just with this line of code unmasked and back in use.

Don't use this theme as of yet, so not actually sure if this affects the theme and used plugins/addons and so on.
However, if anybody finds it does then test this one. 👍

Attachments

• soledad.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 355
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
I downloaded 8.0.9 and installed, everything works fine. But when I upgrade soledad from 8.0.7 to 8.1.0, can't access /wp-admin blocked by message. Please help thanks a lot.

Attachments

• img1.png
    img1.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 10
Soledad is verifying each install with the purchase code at their end.
It looks like from 8.0.8 they are calling home.

My Soledad theme is still saying active and working fine for me.

All I can suggest is that you update from v8.07 through the versions up to and including v8.1.0 and not just do a sudden jump.

My Soledad theme is still saying active and working fine for me.

All I can suggest is that you update from v8.07 through the versions up to and including v8.1.0 and not just do a sudden jump.

Did that. From 8.0.7 to 8.0.8 to 8.0.9. But still showing the activation code.

@bobsmith

I'm a bit confused with the nulling of this. What does your second line of nulling actually achieve? Also, wouldn't position it where you have (but may not matter!!!) Having said this, I've been away for a while and my brain not in full nulling mode yet!!! :)

For me though, just a simple null works perfectly. No issues with plugins or demo import on a clean install. Look forward to your input.

TassieNZ :)

Attachments

• soledad_nulled.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 27
  • Love
Reactions: bobsmith and Babak
Guys, I actually suggested the downgrade because I found this as the only option since my dashboard was blocked. Yet, I believe its not an Envato server because most of us are using many cracked versions of this theme and it wasn't blocked. Its just a code inside the upgrade versions (starting from 8.0.9) that connects to the Envato server to check the license.

Here is How I TEMPORARY fixed the error !
Using the ftp I deleted the theme, then I refreshed the screen, so it vanished.
I uploaded the Soledad 8.0.4 and reactivated it.
So it has been fixed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock