• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

( SOLD) Snapwize.com Beautiful Hats Dropshipping Website

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Benefactor
Babiato Patron
Babiato Guardian
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
Automatic stock management, automatic order 1 click pricing table. Built on WordPress with no monthly fees.

Hi Everyone,
preview the website https://www.snapwize.com/
Snapwize we offer the best hats product endless selection & free worldwide shipping on thousands of items.
This is a very profitable niche to be in and there are a ton of potential customers that you can target on Google, Facebook, and Instagram. With a great looking website that's optimized to convert visitors into buyers, it shouldn’t be that hard for you to break into this niche and earn yourself some money.
Site Features
This site is designed for the modern web with...
  • One-click import of products from AliExpress millions of product to choose from for Free
  • Send orders to AliExpress suppliers in a single click
  • onsite product editor
  • automatic product updates
  • Set your profit margins exactly where you want them
  • worldwide free shipping
  • secure payment gateway
  • easy management and marketing with our automated solutions
  • Full automation to bring in sales 24-7
  • Add unlimited amount of products
  • Search & import Use different integrated filters to find desired AliExpress products and then add them to your website easily.
  • Automated order Forget about ordering every product manually. Just click the 'Order' button and confirm the order on AliExpress.
  • Auto-updating the auto-updating system keeps your product info fresh and corresponding to the latest data from AliExpress.
  • Cash-back system Earn commission on each purchase as an added bonus to your main dropshipping source of income.
  • Pricing automation Use an advanced pricing markup formula to apply your rules for particular products or all items in your store.
  • Auto order tracking The Plugin checks your orders for tracking updates and sends notification emails to your clients automatically.
  • ePacket shipping filter Easily finds products with ePacket shipping options to offer your customers a fast and free delivery service.
  • An unlimited number of products There's no limit to the number or type of products you can sell in your Aliexpress dropshipping store.
  • Product reviews Engage your customers and encourage sales with the option to import reviews into your site directly from AliExpress.
  • currency ready

Will you transfer the site to my Hosting?
Yes for sure we can do that at no cost

Is The website GDPR Ready?
Yes the website is fully GDPR ready that include the term of service and privacy policy

How can the future owner improve the business?
The future owner can add more products (recommended) to the store and the main thing the future owner needs to do is get traffic and advertising the site.

Why should someone buy this store?
A dropshipping store is a very easy and low-cost way to start an online business. The store doesn't require skills of coding - you just play an e-commerce game that allows you to earn additional money.

Is the website SEO Ready?
Yes we have optimized the front page only

Do I need to live in the United States to sign up to the supplier website?
No, you can join the supplier's drop ship program from anywhere across the globe.

What I will get if I purchased the website?

1. Complete website snapwize.com with Alidropship License and theme license
2. Premium domain snapwize.com
3. Complete video tutorial Website Manual and Guides
4. Priority support from me

What do I need to get started?

Hosting

1. I will need your hosting control panel URL, your username, and your password. If you never purchased hosting before, no worries I can walk you through the process and help you find a good hosting company.

2. namesilo.com account to push the domain name

3. your hosting nameserver

Asking price: $325

Thank You
Thanks so much If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me or comment below.

Last edited:
Reactions: drslims
Price drop $325

I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism from me @tuton012 given with a lot of love :love:

The domain name IMO would be perfect for a camera accessory store rather than a hat store. But apart from that I really like the site. :)

• Love
Reactions: Tuton
I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism from me @tuton012 given with a lot of love :love:

The domain name IMO would be perfect for a camera accessory store rather than a hat store. But apart from that I really like the site. :)
thanks for the ideas I probably change it a bit I was thinking the same thing a while ago but never decided

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
can i change domain name and add product according my niche? and license will work for new domain....???/ plz clear this...

can i change domain name and add product according my niche? and license will work for new domain....???/ plz clear this...
licenses are linked to the domain I can ask to get it to reset and yes you can import any product from Aliexpress with no problem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock