• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Sold) GlowMiner.com 100% Automated Cryptocurrency News Website

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Benefactor
Babiato Patron
Babiato Guardian
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
Please do not click on the Adsense Ads on the website Thanks!

100% Automated Cryptocurrency News Website No Experience Needed

Fully Automated Website Business Which Will Work For You 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week/365 Days a Year on Auto-Pilot.

GlowMiner.com is a premium website that fetches content from the world top Cryptocurrency News website and posts them on GlowMiner
automatic all you need is to add your ads and monetize from the website this website is super mobile friendly and super fast this site can grow very fast

Website Feature

Fully Automated Website Business Which Will Work For You 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week/365 Days a Year on Auto-Pilot.
Simple Designed Website.
No Experience Needed – Fully Automated
The Site Runs Itself —No Experience is required
This site runs on autopilot, so all you have to do is promote the site
SEO has been done to the site
Fully Secure and optimize by Allywebsite
All Imagen is hosted outside of your server for more space

What I will get if you buy GlowMiner?
1. Complete website GlowMiner.com
2. Premium domain GlowMiner.com
3. 6 Month of Subscription to Allywebsite WordPress Starter Maintenance Plans
4. Facebook Fan Page Real 349 Likes done by promotion via Facebook ads
5.Theme Genuine Licenses

What do I need to get started?

Once Purchase you will need to create a support ticket so we can start with the transfer

Hosting

1. I will need your hosting control panel URL, your username, for us to transfer the website

Attention: I do NOT recommend Godaddy hosting for this website. Godaddy shared hosting does not provide enough resources for medium size websites like this one.
The site will load slow and crash.

2. Namesilo.com Free account and send the username to push the domain name
3. We also need your hosting nameserver

Note!

An Adsense account cannot be transferred from one person to another. If a website is sold that has advertising via Adsense as a revenue source, the new owner will have to create their own new Adsense account in order to have advertising present. Please note that all new accounts will be reviewed and approved by Google and this approval is at Google’s discretion.

Asking Price $300

BUY NOW

Feel free to contact us with any questions

Last edited:
Please do not click on the Adsense Ads on the website Thanks!

100% Automated Cryptocurrency News Website No Experience Needed

GlowMiner.com is a premium website that fetches content from the world top Cryptocurrency News website and posts them on GlowMiner
automatic all you need is to add your ads and monetize from the website this website is super mobile friendly and super fast this site can grow very fast

Website Feature

Simple Designed Website.
No Experience Needed – Fully Automated
The Site Runs Itself —No Experience is required
This site runs on autopilot, so all you have to do is promote the site
SEO has been done to the site
Fully Secure and optimize by Allywebsite
All Imagen is hosted outside of your server for more space

What I will get if you buy GlowMiner?
1. Complete website GlowMiner.com
2. Premium domain GlowMiner.com
3. 6 Month of Subscription to Allywebsite WordPress Starter Maintenance Plans
4. Facebook Fan Page Real 349 Likes done by promotion via Facebook ads
5.Theme Genuine Licenses

What do I need to get started?

Once Purchase you will need to create a support ticket so we can start with the transfer

Hosting

1. I will need your hosting control panel URL, your username, for us to transfer the website

Attention: I do NOT recommend Godaddy hosting for this website. Godaddy shared hosting does not provide enough resources for medium size websites like this one.
The site will load slow and crash.

Recommended Hosting

SiteGround

FastComet

2. Namesilo.com Free account and send the username to push the domain name
3. We also need your hosting nameserver

Note!

An Adsense account cannot be transferred from one person to another. If a website is sold that has advertising via Adsense as a revenue source, the new owner will have to create their own new Adsense account in order to have advertising present. Please note that all new accounts will be reviewed and approved by Google and this approval is at Google’s discretion.

Asking Price $225

BUY NOW

Feel free to contact us with any questions
Great site. GLWS!
(also, bro remove the buy now link ?swcfpc=1 😉 to avoid issues with CF Super cache plugin)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great site. GLWS!
(also, bro remove the buy now link ?swcfpc=1 😉 to avoid issues with CF Super cache plugin)
Thank You and i just remove it from the link

Interested.
1. What all news sources does it pull from?
2. Is it RSS feeds?
3. Is it Wordpress?
4. How easy would it be to add my own news sources?
5. Can it scrape Reddit as well?
6. How much without the domain/hosting?
7. What stands out from this one compared to using something like WP Auto Poster which is easy to setup?

Interested.
1. What all news sources does it pull from?
2. Is it RSS feeds?
3. Is it WordPress?
4. How easy would it be to add my own news sources?
5. Can it scrape Reddit as well?
6. How much without the domain/hosting?
7. What stands out from this one compared to using something like WP Auto Poster which is easy to setup?

Hello, here the information you need

1. all source all pull from RSS Feeds from top crypto mining website each article has attributed to their website
2. yes is RSS Feed
3. yes it's WordPress
4. super-easy guide will be provided
5. yes you can scrape from Reddit source but some post might look short or ugly due to Reddit Feed
6. I am selling the whole package sorry I won't do just the website since I do this for living your buying the website and the domain no hosting is included
7. I been using the Automatic plugin for all the website I build there no much different it just easier for me since I have more knowledge with it and pull the source very nice and well formated

If you need more information feel free to contact me this website Also comes with 6 Month of Subscription to Allywebsite WordPress Starter Maintenance Plans which include support too :)

Last edited:
Price Drop $150

Price Updated due that the site is growing fast by itself and has huge potential

1614546158483.png
1614546180612.png
1614546223886.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock