• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social media Hack

Ighalo87

Jan 18, 2020
Please am looking for a way to increase social media likes and subscribers fast....if there's a site or script...

Like for example how to get 2k Instagram followers in no time

• Wow
Reactions: Aceitachi
There's many sites that you can use to buy them and You can use a exchange site like addmefast and run a bot/script to generate coins. In that way, You'll be able to get like/ followers for free.

Havr not been able to find a good addmefast script that works....do u have any recommendations

Havr not been able to find a good addmefast script that works....do u have any recommendations
There's an IMacro Script, I hate it tho. But it will get the job done + be careful! getting many points per day can get you banned

If you looking for paid service and need high quality instagram followers with guarantee (non-drop of followers) at $5 USD per 1000 followers, you can PM me. 30-days guarantee is provided for all my services just in case.

If you looking for paid service and need high quality instagram followers with guarantee (non-drop of followers) at 362.74₹ USD per 1000 followers, you can PM me. 30-days guarantee is provided for
Are Indian followers available? Real or fake followers?

Are Indian followers available? Real or fake followers?
Indian followers available but that will be mix of real and real looking (real looking means it will have profile picture and few posts, few followers and follows on their profile).

For purely real followers which is done via running sponsored ad campaigns for your Instagram profile, targeted audience is not currently available. It will be worldwide campaign. Also pricing for such campaign driven followers will be higher than the quoted amount as above.

If you looking for paid service and need high quality instagram followers with guarantee (non-drop of followers) at $5 USD per 1000 followers, you can PM me. 30-days guarantee is provided for all my services just in case.
I would appreciate if you provide me with tools to use...I prefer getting the knowledge on how to do something rather than have if done for ne

Yes can you teach me please
I think he means, creating unique posts on Instagram/Twitter/FB that will increase the amount of followers you have, organically without the need of bots. It'll probably be easier to do it organically with a few thousand purchased or bot followers tho.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock