• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social engine optimisation

Ighalo87

Jan 18, 2020
I have a website with more than 2,000 contents already...but have not done SEO on it as am autopiloting the contents....I installed rank math plugin but no SEO so am looking for a way to do SEO automatically on all the posts and also future added posts...if it's a code or plugin that can do it...

Please I need the community help

Thanks sir I know about yoast plugin..but how do I make yoast do autopilot seo on my site like adding focus keyword, description, image alt and so on....at least if it can do the Seo to a certain extent and maybe I will get like 60 score automatically its better than nothing

You can’t make it 100% auto for every post , it just make it easier, like rank math

what site are you running , maybe you should check the bank linking thread for all the seo and back linking tool

but none are 100% hands off

Am running a movie website.....and I don't want to make it 100% auto at least I want to just get a little score that will just rank me on search engines

there's no such thing as "auto pilot" in SEO.
If you never used a SEO plugin before, then the main thing your content is missing, is Keyword, Description. (let's say your images already have Alt-tags). One more important thing is Schema which is generated by Seo/Rank Math.
PM me your site, I'll check it and give you a report on your content

I know how to do SEO but I have over 4000 posts on my site so doing the SEO one after the other is close to impossible, so I thought maybe there was a way to automate it

I have a website with more than 2,000 contents already...but have not done SEO on it as am autopiloting the contents....I installed rank math plugin but no SEO so am looking for a way to do SEO automatically on all the posts and also future added posts...if it's a code or plugin that can do it...

Please I need the community help
Install Yoast premium
goto setting and give a command post section %excert% (this will save you a bit)

Install link manager (I don't know exactly the plugin name)
this will do automatic internal linking.

and for your kind information
the auto-posts / blog will never get indexed or get you to traffic on google.
The recent update was made by google stating that, "duplicate contents will be deleted or will not show up on search result"

So that's it
Thank.

Auto content, auto SEO, auto this, auto that. Doing everything on 'auto' will not get you very far, or rather: will get you nowhere. Success comes with hard work, not laziness. Just FYI...

And furthermore, I don't think there's much need for yet another movie website, adding to the thousands already out there.

Auto content, auto SEO, auto this, auto that. Doing everything on 'auto' will not get you very far, or rather: will get you nowhere. Success comes with hard work, not laziness. Just FYI...

And furthermore, I don't think there's much need for yet another movie website, adding to the thousands already out there.
am not looking for auto SEO for the fun of it.....besides I don't see why someone will choose hard work over smart work......I prefer to work smart not hard

and for the issue of there being thousands of movie websites, I don't see why that should stop me from creating my own. let my site make it a thousand and one. because there isn't any business you want to do that isn't competition the thing u should be looking at is how to make yours different from what's already out there and make a difference

Reactions: bruhmomentz
am not looking for auto SEO for the fun of it.....besides I don't see why someone will choose hard work over smart work......I prefer to work smart not hard

and for the issue of there being thousands of movie websites, I don't see why that should stop me from creating my own. let my site make it a thousand and one. because there isn't any business you want to do that isn't competition the thing u should be looking at is how to make yours different from what's already out there and make a difference
That's right bro,
i have a website with automatic content, my website has been around for 3 years, from 3 years ago until now I still get Google Adsense every 1 or 2 months :ROFLMAO:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock