• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social Auto Poster - Scheduler & Marketing Plugin For WordPress

Social Auto Poster - Scheduler & Marketing Plugin For WordPress v5.3.8

No permission to download
The only thing I could observe is that facebook changed the permission names for example publish_pages to pages_manage_posts
1630730449821.png

again doing everything trying to see if I get it to work and it was impossible Thanks for the update @TassieNZ
The only thing I could observe is that facebook changed the permission names for example publish_pages to pages_manage_posts
1630730449821.png
I would have thought a newly released version would be fully compatible. I've never used this and no time to test. Hopefully someone who does use it can help. :)

Thanks a lot

I would have thought a newly released version would be fully compatible. I've never used this and no time to test. Hopefully someone who does use it can help. :)
As I have paid for this plugin, I can confirm that the developers recommend using their own Facebook App method. Facebook has made it so much harder to publish via the developer apps.. in fact, near impossible.

They removed a bunch of functionality in their API upgrades.. I believe the main reason this exists on the plugin still, is that old apps which were built before, still work.. new apps don't have some of the scopes.

Como he pagado por este complemento, puedo confirmar que los desarrolladores recomiendan usar su propio método de aplicación de Facebook. Facebook ha hecho que sea mucho más difícil publicar a través de las aplicaciones para desarrolladores ... de hecho, casi imposible.

Quitaron un montón de funcionalidades en sus actualizaciones de API. Creo que la razón principal por la que esto sigue existiendo en el complemento es que las aplicaciones antiguas que se crearon antes aún funcionan. Las aplicaciones nuevas no tienen algunos de los alcances.
In what is said developer is illogical this hehehe because for fs poster it works perfectly then because for them it does but for these not what I like about this plugin is that it has the functionality of randomly publishing

As I have paid for this plugin, I can confirm that the developers recommend using their own Facebook App method. Facebook has made it so much harder to publish via the developer apps.. in fact, near impossible.

They removed a bunch of functionality in their API upgrades.. I believe the main reason this exists on the plugin still, is that old apps which were built before, still work.. new apps don't have some of the scopes.
yes its the scopes issues

Please update new version:

= Version 4.0.15 (2021-09-29) =

* [*] Fix: Fixed Reddit user authentication issue with PHP 8.
* [*] Fix: Fixed Pinterest add account issue with cookie method.

Social Auto Poster v4.0.15​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• social-auto-poster-wp-post-scheduler-reposter-v4.0.15.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 208
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock