• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sngine Vs Wowonder

Proxybunker

Trusted Uploader
Jan 3, 2021
codecanyonscripts.com
I have a website that is running sngine and have a licence for it since it was released over the last few weeks I have been playing around with wowonder
don't get me wrong sngine is a great script however there is a lot wrong with it that the developer just will not sort out just now I think that wowonder is better
is there anyone that is using wowonder on an Iive website with users that can give their good or bad experiences same with sngine I'm now considering moving to wowonder

any and all information is welcome

I have a website that is running sngine and have a licence for it since it was released over the last few weeks I have been playing around with wowonder
don't get me wrong sngine is a great script however there is a lot wrong with it that the developer just will not sort out just now I think that wowonder is better
is there anyone that is using wowonder on an Iive website with users that can give their good or bad experiences same with sngine I'm now considering moving to wowonder

any and all information is welcome
I was using sngine and i made changes as per my requirements. I prefer sigine because its coding is not complicated as wowonder.

what i am feel sngine familiar facebook alots of way like upload prof / cover - new and old also we can select from there - but wowonder always you have to upload again - its eat space on server

messenger / notification is wowonder is better then Sngine - wownder when wee se the msg automatically notification badge/count will disappear sngine not gone that much simple its keep show the notification after seen also

relationship status / have join/tag avialble in wowonder not avilable in ssngine

sngine use webview android app from developer / wowonder had native app i think not yet know or used

sngine - simple Ui noob friendly

wowonder - expert friendly

wowownder image upload is broken not seen nice based on image quality ssngine that is nice view what ever quality

My Points Are Here you guys can enter your points

Reactions: Proxybunker
Used to like and use alot Wowonder, but it still has unfixed bugs, image is as reported by @3rr0r.

I think by reading previous post, I'll give it a try to sngine.

Thanks & Happy New Year!!!

Reactions: Proxybunker
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock