• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smush Pro - Optimize unlimite images with Smush Pro Plugin

Smush Pro - Optimize unlimite images with Smush Pro Plugin v3.16.0

No permission to download
Smush is causing problems with visual composer, salient or wpbakery?

When i try to edit block the loader keeps spinning and nothing appears then. Would love to know if anyone knows about this?

Here you go guys. 3.8.3 without errors .. fully pro. CDN wont work tho as needs api.

Attachments

• wp-smush-pro.3.8.3.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 79
Reactions: N04H
I wasn't sure if I should create another thread about this or post this input here. I chose here. If Babak or an admin thinks it's better elsewhere, no worries ;)

What is it about?

Smush has an ability to save the original images. If you activate this setting, you'll quickly find yourself with a huge amount of files in the "Uploads" directory. These files have the following ending: *.bak.jpg.

For those, like me, who have relatively "cheap" hosting, the space allocated is quickly reduced.

Of course, it is possible to delete these files manually, but the database will have to be cleaned as well, because the instances are present.

So I got this little snippet that I share here. This snippet was created for free. This is not the purpose of the sharing. The point is to bring you a solution if you are in my case without you having to search for hours.

The procedure for using the snippet :
1) If you don't have a "WPMU..." folder in the "/content/Plugins/ directory, then create one. Call it whatever you want. Here, we'll name it "wp_mu".
2) Upload the archive I'm giving you into this new folder.
3) Unzip the archive. It is a *.php file. This file must be in the "wp-mu" directory and not in a sub-folder.
4) From the wordpress admin interface, activate the extension in the "extension" menu.
5) In the left menu "Smush" is now the sub-menu "original image" to check the whole directory "Uploads" and identify the original images saved by Smush (*.bak.jpg).
6) Let it happen... Once all the images have been identified, check them off and click on the "delete" button. And then... let it happen. Depending on the number, it will take a while.

🚨 Important note:
Before any of the above interventions, from your file manager (Cpanel or other), identify the backed up files and download them locally to make a backup. After that it will be too late.

Hopefully this helps some of you.
Kind regards
:)

I wasn't sure if I should create another thread about this or post this input here. I chose here. If Babak or an admin thinks it's better elsewhere, no worries ;)

What is it about?

Smush has an ability to save the original images. If you activate this setting, you'll quickly find yourself with a huge amount of files in the "Uploads" directory. These files have the following ending: *.bak.jpg.

For those, like me, who have relatively "cheap" hosting, the space allocated is quickly reduced.

Of course, it is possible to delete these files manually, but the database will have to be cleaned as well, because the instances are present.

So I got this little snippet that I share here. This snippet was created for free. This is not the purpose of the sharing. The point is to bring you a solution if you are in my case without you having to search for hours.

The procedure for using the snippet :
1) If you don't have a "WPMU..." folder in the "/content/Plugins/ directory, then create one. Call it whatever you want. Here, we'll name it "wp_mu".
2) Upload the archive I'm giving you into this new folder.
3) Unzip the archive. It is a *.php file. This file must be in the "wp-mu" directory and not in a sub-folder.
4) From the wordpress admin interface, activate the extension in the "extension" menu.
5) In the left menu "Smush" is now the sub-menu "original image" to check the whole directory "Uploads" and identify the original images saved by Smush (*.bak.jpg).
6) Let it happen... Once all the images have been identified, check them off and click on the "delete" button. And then... let it happen. Depending on the number, it will take a while.

🚨 Important note:
Before any of the above interventions, from your file manager (Cpanel or other), identify the backed up files and download them locally to make a backup. After that it will be too late.

Hopefully this helps some of you.
Kind regards
:)

I used it 1 week ago, it works but If you have a lot of pictures, it takes a long time to scan.

Reactions: KomissarMinsky
Code:
WPMU DEV WP Smush Pro

Product Version : 3.8.4

Latest version as of: 19.03.2021

Attachments

• wp-smush-pro.3.8.4.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 58
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
purity updated Smush Pro - Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Plugin with a new update entry:

Smush Pro - Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Plugin v3.8.4 NULLED

Change Log:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------

= 3.8.4 ( 2021-03-18 ) =

- Enhance: Compatibility with WordPress 5.7
- Enhance: Lazy load compatibility with Slider Revolution
- Enhance: Apache rules for local WebP on multisite
- Enhance: Apache rules for local WebP on subdirectory installs
- Enhance: Local Webp description texts
- Fix: Backups not properly removing from S3 containers

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Smush Pro - Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Plugin with a new update entry:

Wpmu Dev Wp Smush Pro v3.8.5 Nulled

Download Wpmu Dev Wp Smush Pro v3.8.5 Nulled Free
= v3.8.5 ( 2021-05-13 ) =

- Enhance: Allow filtering the resulting image markup after the Lazy Load processing
- Enhance: Prevent the description text next to the "Update settings" button from saving
- Enhance: Use the shared module for Tutorials
- Fix: Incompatibility issue with WPBakery Page Builder
- Fix: Total savings value loosing decimal point on image re-check
- Fix: Inability to unselect all thumbnail sizes
- Fix: Lazy loading...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This version downloaded here in April, 2022

wpmu-smush-pro-3.9.7-nulled

Attachments

• wpmu-smush-pro-3.9.7-nulled.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 12
Latest version

3.9.8 ( 2022-03-22 )

Attachments

• wpmu-smush-pro-3.9.8-nulled.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 17
I have got licence
Okay, once you have clicked activate the message doesn't change until all your images are uploaded to the CDN server which can take some time.

It confused me the first time too.

Reactions: Smart Club Boys
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock