• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smarty - WrapBootstrap Multipurpose Responsive Template - Website + Admin (RTL supported)

Smarty - WrapBootstrap Multipurpose Responsive Template - Website + Admin (RTL supported) 5.0.4 - 20 October 2022

No permission to download

RoninHood

Shadowy Coder & Security Engineer
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 2, 2022
0.0.0.0/32
  • Love
Reactions: badre and Babak
If it has a set resource requirement and you do not meet it, then you need to do one of two things:

1. See if there is a resource that you can provide and get it on here as soon as you can(once proof of purchase has been verified and it is not already listed here in it's own thread);

2. See that it needs 'x' amount of resources for you to see anything, so forget it and move on. Don't spam post in thread asking for password either.

• Haha
Reactions: RoninHood
Hello my brother ;) honestly I read all your rules, but I would really like you to spare me the password. Please
Looks like people wanna go on a vacation for 1 week. Let's listen what @bobsmith thinks about your proposal. LOL

While in regard to you @filsduweb7, you can write all on one message instead of three. So you know for the next time! :)

Minimum requirement of 3 uploaded resources in order to see the password removed, I just let the 15 days restriction to prevent fake accounts to leak and post elsewhere, hope you will all enjoy what I share! :)

Reactions: filsduweb7
Minimum requirement of 3 uploaded resources in order to see the password removed, I just let the 15 days restriction to prevent fake accounts to leak and post elsewhere, hope you will all enjoy what I share! :)
My brother sincerly thanks you a lot

• Love
Reactions: RoninHood
Sharing is caring brother. I'm happy to read this helps you, good luck with your projects/career! ;)

RoninHood updated Smarty - WrapBootstrap Multipurpose Responsive Template - Website + Admin (RTL supported) with a new update entry:

Smarty - WrapBootstrap Multipurpose Responsive Template - Website + Admin (RTL supported)

Version 5.0.4 - Thursday, October 20, 2022
* Update: Bootstrap to v5.2.2
* Update: jQuery to v3.6.1
* Update: Flot vendor
* Update: Prismjs vendor
* Update: Leaflet vendor
* Update: NPM @babel, autoprefixer, cssnano, scss, node-saas

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock