• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script 4.1

No permission to download
Please mention issues will try to fix it and update it as fast I can.
Thank for reporting issue.
maybe the views folder is missing under app folder
i use old version views folder than frontend is working ,login - registeration working . user dashboard too
but admin misisng 404 error maybe you can get views folder from the latest version installed system
@d3v1l

Does not work.
By the way, if I put the developer mode in the index.php file: define('ENVIRONMENT', 'development');,
then I see the following errors.

Warning: include(***\app\\errors\html\error_php.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ***\app\core\system\core\Exceptions.php on line 268

Warning
: include(): Failed opening '***\app\\errors\html\error_php.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in ***\app\core\system\core\Exceptions.php on line 268

Warning
: include(***\app\\errors\html\error_php.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ***\app\core\system\core\Exceptions.php on line 268

Warning
: include(): Failed opening '***\app\\errors\html\error_php.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in ***\app\core\system\core\Exceptions.php on line 268

I will dig further. I wonder what could be the problem.

Files updated again.
Download new files and try if still not then report again to me.
Now I had tested it's working for me.
Does not work.
By the way, if I put the developer mode in the index.php file: define('ENVIRONMENT', 'development');,
then I see the following errors.

Warning: include(***\app\\errors\html\error_php.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ***\app\core\system\core\Exceptions.php on line 268

Warning

Warning
: include(***\app\\errors\html\error_php.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ***\app\core\system\core\Exceptions.php on line 268

Warning

I will dig further. I wonder what could be the problem.

Reactions: ceg
Now this script works. Everything is great. Thank you.
Actually ceg what happen I just mixed all my files that's why it not working.
I had created 2 folder in desktop and both name where new folder 😂😂 so I literally confused where to move this files. Just this thing I broke my link myself.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Reactions: ceg
table orders. Columns appeared: refill, refill_status, refill_date

Update from 3.4 to 4.0. I compared the two databases, added the missing lines to orders, payments, services, ticket_messages, and the new version worked successfully with the old database.

Friends, for those who will be updated, I want to say right away: unofficial (self-written) payment systems are transferred from the old script and work, but you will not be able to edit the data in the admin panel. The integration code in the admin panel is significantly different and it will be necessary to redo the unofficial payments.

Last edited:
I installed in localhost and In my opinion, After a lot of months the changes not very eye catching, and I'm not hurry to update it, The script still needs a lot of new features that are missing and everybody needs it.

I installed in localhost and In my opinion, After a lot of months the changes not very eye catching, and I'm not hurry to update it, The script still needs a lot of new features that are missing and everybody needs it.
The most important changes: 1. implementation of a mass check of statuses at a time, thus if there are many orders, the statuses will be updated faster. 2. The list of services loads very quickly. Yes, it was a problem and this problem is solved. 3. Write-off of funds when ordering for future posts. It was a big bug. Previously, for the same balance, it was possible to create an infinite number of orders for future posts. 4. The Refill module will be released soon and it will be written for version 4.

I wrote about many bugs to the script developer in telegrams. And he fixed some bugs. Plus, finally, mass actions with orders. You can select all orders with errors and restart everything at once!

The most important changes: 1. implementation of a mass check of statuses at a time, thus if there are many orders, the statuses will be updated faster. 2. The list of services loads very quickly. Yes, it was a problem and this problem is solved. 3. Write-off of funds when ordering for future posts. It was a big bug. Previously, for the same balance, it was possible to create an infinite number of orders for future posts. 4. The Refill module will be released soon and it will be written for version 4.

I wrote about many bugs to the script developer in telegrams. And he fixed some bugs. Plus, finally, mass actions with orders. You can select all orders with errors and restart everything at once!
After this period, I was looking for a mind-blowing update, but It just fixed their bugs and syncs some codes (Dashboard) with The Smartstore Script. For a script which has more than 1K buyer and more than 10K pirate downloaders 😀 its not a big update after months

Sorry for inconvenience.
By the way, cron doesn't seem to work. Go to /app/modules/cron/controllers/cron.php We change all Successfully labels to Successfully1, Successfully2, Successfully3, Successfully4, Successfully5 so that we can see where we are. We open https://yourwebsite.com/cron/subscriptions or, for example, http://yourwebsite.com/cron/order - we still see the inscription "Successfully". This inscription on the script is not found anywhere else. It is likely that this is a hidden protection against hacking and the inscription is encrypted somewhere else. The planner page loads very quickly and you can see that it does not check orders, but simply shows the inscription.

Sorry for inconvenience.
I left only the following code in /app/modules/cron/controllers/cron.php, deleting all the contents of the functions, but the cron still says "Successfully." Somewhere there is protection.

/app/modules/cron/controllers/cron.php:
Code:
<?php
defined('BASEPATH') OR exit('No direct script access allowed');

class cron extends MX_Controller
{

public function __construct()
    {
        parent::__construct();
        $this->load->model(get_class($this).'_model', 'main_model');
        $this->provider = new Smm_api();
    }

public function index()
    {
        redirect(cn());
    }

public function status()
    {

}

public function dripfeed()
    {

}

public function subscriptions()
    {

}

public function multiple_status()
    {

}

//Send
    public function order()
    {

}
}

I left only the following code in /app/modules/cron/controllers/cron.php, deleting all the contents of the functions, but the cron still says "Successfully." Somewhere there is protection.

/app/modules/cron/controllers/cron.php:
Code:
<?php
defined('BASEPATH') OR exit('No direct script access allowed');

class cron extends MX_Controller
{

public function __construct()
    {
        parent::__construct();
        $this->load->model(get_class($this).'_model', 'main_model');
        $this->provider = new Smm_api();
    }

public function index()
    {
        redirect(cn());
    }

public function status()
    {

}

public function dripfeed()
    {

}

public function subscriptions()
    {

}

public function multiple_status()
    {

}

//Send
    public function order()
    {

}
}
Still bro inscription is executing easily in author demo version too.

Meanwhile this issues is from author end only.
V4.0 is initial update not a perfect release from author. They will update it then I will be update it here. Till you can use your code and prefer users to use it.

I think we have to wait for next update.
Cause there are lot of minor bugs and incomplete codes so they are going to fix it soon only.

I think we have to wait for next update.
Yes, but if you remove the contents of the cron subscriptions function (/app/modules/cron/controllers/cron.php), a similar "Successfully" message will appear, which means some other hidden function is triggered that prohibits cron processing. Cron has null protection

Yes, but if you remove the contents of the subscriptions function, a similar "Successfully" message will appear, which means some other hidden function is triggered that prohibits cron processing. Cron has null protection
Will update code and in thread description.

I found a function that blocks cron execution. Successfully is displayed here. \app\core\MY_Model.php, line 525
Code:
(echo base64_decode('U3VjY2Vzc2Z1bGx5Lg=='); exit(0);
It remains to find where to dig further. Here you can clearly see that the null protection is triggered.

You need to replace the line:

Code:
public function get_class()
    {
        //if (segment(1) == base64_decode('Y3Jvbg==')) {
        if (segment(2) == base64_decode('Y3Jvbg==')) {
            //$item = $this->get(base64_decode('cHVyY2hhc2VfY29kZQ==') . " as item", base64_decode('Z2VuZXJhbF9wdXJjaGFzZQ=='), ['pid' => base64_decode('MjM1OTU3MTg=')])->item;
            $item = $this->get(base64_decode('cHVyY2hhc2VfY29kZQ==')." as item", base64_decode('Z2VuZXJhbF9wdXJjaGFzZQ=='))->item;
            if (md5(trim($item)) != get_configs(base64_decode('ZW5jcnlwdGlvbl9rZXk=')) || empty($item)) {
                echo base64_decode('U3VjY2Vzc2Z1bGx5Lg=='); exit(0);
            }
        }
    }

Last edited:
to be honest the update is very good big problem is i worked alot on 3.4 and made good stuff like
a faucet for new users to claim 0.01$ every 6 hours and a cpx survay system

im waiting for refill system to be released before i update

also is the refill made by smartpanel himself or unofficial

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock