• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script 4.1

No permission to download
to be honest the update is very good big problem is i worked alot on 3.4 and made good stuff like
a faucet for new users to claim 0.01$ every 6 hours and a cpx survay system

im waiting for refill system to be released before i update

also is the refill made by smartpanel himself or unofficial
That is why I try to make changes to a minimum, and if I do, I write down what I changed in order to quickly move to the new version. He promises to release the Refill module in about a month. I did not install the unofficial Refill for the same reason - then it will be difficult to switch to the official one. The fourth version works without problems, I set everything up, modified it for myself - everything is ok - I like it.

That is why I try to make changes to a minimum, and if I do, I write down what I changed in order to quickly move to the new version. He promises to release the Refill module in about a month. I did not install the unofficial Refill for the same reason - then it will be difficult to switch to the official one. The fourth version works without problems, I set everything up, modified it for myself - everything is ok - I like it.
i may buy the official smartpanel

please anybody know how to make paystack and flutterwave to work? I already dumped its params in the db, and in the admin, they show up in payments and I filled all keys and callback from the payment processors. Then if a user tries depositing with either of the two, they keep loading till infinity. Only Paypal works just fine .
HELP PLEASE WITH SUGGESTION.

please anybody know how to make paystack and flutterwave to work? I already dumped its params in the db, and in the admin, they show up in payments and I filled all keys and callback from the payment processors. Then if a user tries depositing with either of the two, they keep loading till infinity. Only Paypal works just fine .
HELP PLEASE WITH SUGGESTION.
If you see an endless loading, then you need to look for the problem in the controllers folder of the add_funds module in the public function create_payment

Reactions: Gabriel Jon
If you see an endless loading, then you need to look for the problem in the controllers folder of the add_funds module in the public function create_payment
I tried but I couldn't get it to work.
If you or anyone else have the working paystack or custom flutterwave module should please come to my rescue. I need any of it, please.

Does someone have an idea how I could implement the "order service" -button on the services page? After clicking the button user would be redirected to the order page showing that specific service. I would probably be able to code this in plain PHP and HTML but the codeigniter framework is just so weird that I just don't understand how I could do this kind of work.

I think it would help users to do orders as they wouldn't need to search for the service they want again on the order page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock