• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script 4.1

No permission to download
All payment modules seems to be available that i have so cannot contribute on those. Coinbase and coinpayments. How non Indian would be able to get PayTM or Razorpay accepted? And as for Stripe my account was revoked in couple of days after i started it. They don't seem to like smm business.

All payment modules seems to be available that i have so cannot contribute on those. Coinbase and coinpayments. How non Indian would be able to get PayTM or Razorpay accepted? And as for Stripe my account was revoked in couple of days after i started it. They don't seem to like smm business.
Would you mind sharing the payment modules you have?

Here is the razorpay module for Smart Panel which I purchased from a reseller. I haven't checked this for any malware or malicious code. Please check yourself and try in sandbox mode and verify before moving to production. I haven't tested it myself.

Attachments

• Razorpay-module-SmmPanels-Store.zip
    47.5 KB · Views: 25
Here is the razorpay module for Smart Panel which I purchased from a reseller. I haven't checked this for any malware or malicious code. Please check yourself and try in sandbox mode and verify before moving to production. I haven't tested it myself.
What would be the path where this needs to be installed? root/app/modules ?

edit: Seems to be needed to extract to the root of domain as there was app and assets folders.

How the affiliate module works and what settings it has? How the payments are handled in it? Where it is from as that seems not to be on the module page.

Thanks for sharing. can you please help me out how i can install this module only extract in root folder. is there any sql file most of module have sql file that's why i'm asked thanks

No, this doesnt have sql file. Just upload in the appropriate root path
can you please double check on your end through phpmyadmin sql section if there is show razor pay download and upload here sql razorpay table thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock