• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School Zoom Live Class

Smart School Zoom Live Class 5.1

No permission to download

Smart School Zoom Live Class​

LINK DOWNLOAD KLIK HERE

Released Date: 20 June, 2021

General Changes
  • Updated Zoom Web SDK version 1.9.5
Features Enhancement
  • Forcibly delete zoom live class from Smart School which doesn't exist in you zoom.us account.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Zoom timezone issue
  • Fixed search data not find in zoom live class report
  • Fixed teacher panel Section dropdown not same as superadmin panel.
  • Fixed input fields are disabled in modal window when create a live zoom class from mobile device in teacher panel.
I've installed this new version 4.0 but after installation getting setting menu only. Other menu like live classes, Class Report, Meetings etc. are not there. Can you help me to resolve this issue?

The solution for the missing zoom admin menu is very easy, the method is as below.

application/controllers/admin/Conference.php

to line 20
line 20 > $this->auth->addonchk('sszlc', site_url('admin/conference'));
you uncomment

like this

line 20 > //$this->auth->addonchk('sszlc', site_url('admin/conference'));

good lucky....

The solution for the missing zoom admin menu is very easy, the method is as below.

to line 20
you uncomment

like this

good lucky....
Thanks for your prompt reply. I tried as per your suggestion but this is not working.

I've installed this new version 4.0 but after installation getting setting menu only. Other menu like live classes, Class Report, Meetings etc. are not there. Can you help me to resolve this issue?
u need to insert Envato Username and Purchase Code to make it fully run.
As the above script is not nulled

to line 20
you uncomment

like this

good lucky....
Thank you so much. I've resolved the issue with the help of your suggestion along with editing of codes in side bar.php

Reactions: waail
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock