• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School : School Management System

Smart School : School Management System 7.0.0

No permission to download
If my memory serves me right I think somewhere last month one of the moderators (have forgotten the name) tried to plead to @Babak to talk to @White Devil to reduce the number of resources needed (ie. 9) before one can download this file, What happened?

@Babak please kindly do something about it for us even now that alot of people too have lost their credentials 🙏

reducing it to atleast 2 or 3 resources won't be bad 🙂

I lost all my resources and forum reactions. Now i want to download this but i can't. You guys need to encourage us a little by reducing the restrictions.

im facing same problem. is your online submission form working in frontend? when i try to submit the form nothing happens.. been trying to find a solution for a quite while... pls help me if u have fixed this
I think the script itself have bug. On my own end. After u click submit. In the review form page it is suppose to show you accept terms on next page so you can make form payment. The accept term button ia missing

Reactions: Ikelia
Not saving online admission.png

Can someone kindly assist..on online submission form im trying to change the terms and condition but after saving nothing happens, the default text is not changing

Also i tried disabling file upload in online submission form but it still shows

TIA
I also have several issues like that. To solve it. change your .htaccess permission to 775 from your cpanel

Reactions: RTFM
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock