• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School : School Management System

Smart School : School Management System 7.0.0

No permission to download
I am facing this issue on smart school manager v6.3,i am using gmeet live v3.0 and zoom meet v4. i installed the fresh and then facing this issue.I also imported the provided database from the addons.
There is no class or meeting options,it showing only settings.
Can anyone help me out please?

Regards-

Screenshot_1.png

I am facing this issue on smart school manager v6.3,i am using gmeet live v3.0 and zoom meet v4. i installed the fresh and then facing this issue.I also imported the provided database from the addons.
There is no class or meeting options,it showing only settings.
Can anyone help me out please?

Regards-

Screenshot_1.png
bcoz u didnt upload purchase code and email of envato
and if u r using null version its not patched properly

I need help to register android app in nulled smart school

Hello friend, I have done Full script. Gmeet and zoom working in admin and teacher panel but it is not showing in Student panel. Can you help me please???

Not saving online admission.png

Can someone kindly assist..on online submission form im trying to change the terms and condition but after saving nothing happens, the default text is not changing

Also i tried disabling file upload in online submission form but it still shows

TIA

Can someone kindly assist? I am facing a problem, I can't see Homework Assignment after updating to 6.3.0

I got this warning:
DataTables warning: table id=DataTables_Table_1 - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7
The error occured in localhost and also in cloud hosting.

here is the screenshot of the error.

Thank you in advance. PR1.png PR3.png PR4.png

Can someone kindly assist? I am facing a problem, I can't see Homework Assignment after updating to 6.3.0

I got this warning:
DataTables warning: table id=DataTables_Table_1 - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7
The error occured in localhost and also in cloud hosting.

here is the screenshot of the error.

Thank you in advance. PR1.png PR3.png PR4.png
Have same problem

Not saving online admission.png

Can someone kindly assist..on online submission form im trying to change the terms and condition but after saving nothing happens, the default text is not changing

Also i tried disabling file upload in online submission form but it still shows

TIA
im facing same problem. is your online submission form working in frontend? when i try to submit the form nothing happens.. been trying to find a solution for a quite while... pls help me if u have fixed this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dermanluther
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock