• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School : School Management System

Smart School : School Management System 7.0.0

No permission to download

deldave2021

Trusted Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
skdass submitted a new resource:

Smart School - school management system - school management system

This is a modern and complete software for school automation, which is suitable for almost all educational institutions from students, from fees and ending with exam results. It includes 15+ modules with 6 users (administrator, accountant, teacher, librarian, parent and student). Managing students and other resources is critical to any school. Smart School helps you manage everything!
View attachment 25847

Demo...

Read more about this resource...

You could test it and see! Otherwise I can supply.

Thank you so much ... TassieNZ

Can you pls provide me ... As its not working fine.

Also, if possible can you pls share the guide or process ... how to NULL it ... As I have RETAIL Version with me.

I'll supply nulled one tomorrow, but no time to give nulling instructions. Maybe next week.

Reactions: Borte
Now its working or not?
Because i tried before but when i put admin details and click on begin install its redirect me to same page.
Is it fixed or not?

Reactions: Xdater
I'll supply nulled one tomorrow, but no time to give nulling instructions. Maybe next week.

Thank you so much, for your kind words.

I have purchased this item, and I have regular updates for this.

Kindly share me Nulling Instruction, So that I could upload at every UPDATE release, to help here to all my fellow members & friends,

All People here are really helpful and hence, I also wanted to contribute at some level. :)

Thank you so much, TassieNZ :)

Hi ,can anyone please tell me how I can use my customised SMS gateway in smart school management system,they say you have to code it ,can anyone tell me the steps .
Thanks

Any one with nulling instructions?

After installation, I got stuck at the route: /install/start/delete_install_dir

I manually deleted the install directory, activated the development environment for detailed error reporting....Now I get the error message: Call to a member function getSchoolDetail() on null. Backtrace:

File: /......../application/controllers/Welcome.php
Line: 10
Function: __construct

File: /......./index.php
Line: 300
Function: require_once

Any insight is highly appreciated.

Tested both 5.0 and 5.1, same results below:

Nulled 5.0:
-Installation is successful.
-Manually deleted the install directory, but got a blank page when navigating to any route.
-Activated the development environment for detailed error reporting, and got the error message: Call to a member function getSchoolDetail() on null. Backtrace:
File: /......../application/controllers/Welcome.php
Line: 10
Function: __construct
------------------------------------------
File: /......./index.php
Line: 300
Function: require_once
-------------------------------------------

skdass updated Smart School : School Management System with a new update entry:

Smart School Not Nulled

Smart School is Modern and Complete School Automation Software that suites to almost every school or educational institution from student admission to student leaving, from fees collection to exam results. It includes 30+ modules with 8 inbuilt users (Super Admin, Admin, Accountant, Teacher, Receptionist, Librarian, Parent and Student) panel.

Smart School version 5.2.0 has been released. .

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock