Smart School : School Management System

Smart School : School Management System v6.3.0

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

tisna98

Aug 16, 2018
@White Devil I don't have 9 resources, but I am pretty active, can I get password?

you don't need 9 resources for download bro :)

Reactions: lalbilla

lalbilla

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Dec 7, 2020
freelancerautobidder.com

midownload

Dec 17, 2019
If my memory serves me right I think somewhere last month one of the moderators (have forgotten the name) tried to plead to @Babak to talk to @White Devil to reduce the number of resources needed (ie. 9) before one can download this file, What happened?

@Babak please kindly do something about it for us even now that alot of people too have lost their credentials 🙏

reducing it to atleast 2 or 3 resources won't be bad 🙂

metalsunny

May 6, 2022
I lost all my resources and forum reactions. Now i want to download this but i can't. You guys need to encourage us a little by reducing the restrictions.

metalsunny

May 6, 2022
im facing same problem. is your online submission form working in frontend? when i try to submit the form nothing happens.. been trying to find a solution for a quite while... pls help me if u have fixed this
I think the script itself have bug. On my own end. After u click submit. In the review form page it is suppose to show you accept terms on next page so you can make form payment. The accept term button ia missing

metalsunny

May 6, 2022
Not saving online admission.png

Can someone kindly assist..on online submission form im trying to change the terms and condition but after saving nothing happens, the default text is not changing

Also i tried disabling file upload in online submission form but it still shows

TIA
I also have several issues like that. To solve it. change your .htaccess permission to 775 from your cpanel

Reactions: RTFM

Ruthless

Trusted Uploader
May 4, 2022
@NullMaster @Babak Can you help me to null the Purchase code verification please

Here this is the nulled version which don't have any license verification for website but for app registration in System settings ----> General settings its asking for license
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• img.png
    img.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 16