• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School v4.0

No permission to download
You have two steps for each plugin, first you import the sql file located in the "step-1" folder using phpmyadmin, then you upload the directories located in "step-2" folder on your server.
yes....already did in same way. I'm already using the script but due to getting api response error in app, I tried to upload "online course module nulled by Omar" provided above. On my one database it imported successfully but getting error on other while same files are using on both installation.

yes....already did in same way. I'm already using the script but due to getting api response error in app, I tried to upload "online course module nulled by Omar" provided above. On my one database it imported successfully but getting error on other while same files are using on both installation.
this is the error.

getting.... "invalid or unregistered App....contact school admin" any help for ver 3.3?

guyz....issue with app is still unsolved. the main problem is with the addons which mess up the entire system. first we do not find zoom, gmeet, online course menus in student dashboard on web too, when update online course module provided by omar here in this thread all menus comes on web dashboard but then "unable to get response from api" error start coming n app. main issue with online course module addon. if someone have all clean files compatible to each other then only full system will run properly. otherwise....we've to keep struggling...

Last edited:
UPDATE: SMART SCHOOL APP 3.3 FULLY NULLED.
Instruction is attached in the zip file.
Zip file contains only the files used in the nulling and instructions on where to place them.
you need to already have downloaded the full source code.
I'm Here for support.
Shout out to @Babak And @White Devil you guys rock!
The house always wins!
cn u repost

Reactions: inux2004
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock