• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School v4.0

No permission to download
White Devil updated Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School with a new update entry:

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS
1. U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES FROM CATEGORY (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK OR ANY TEMPLATES
2. MIN 9 RESOURSES IS REGURIED
3. YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

THOSE WHO ARE ELIGLIBLE ONLY COMMENT ELSE DONT PUT ANY ABSURD COMMENT OR ANY REQUEST PLZ STAY OUT

Released Date: 20 June, 2021

General Changes
Updated to Android version 11 support
Removed Jcenter (discontinued) library...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is Not Fair I Think You Need Forced Attention Of Members But Other Websites Still Have Source code and Sharing With Users This Method Of User Interaction is not good
You Should Have to Check Those Links

LINK 1
LINK 2

link 2 is the user from Pakistan and selling the code for 10$ to 15$ So If the forum needs Support/donation then i personally don't have issue with that i will buy from him or donate here both for me are same but i want to support the forum its a Better Option but with those conditions new users don't know what to do and for them forum become useless and for old users this method is not suitable

We Here Are To Support Each other so those restriction's and targets are not good

Thank You :)

Smart School Android App - Mobile Application for Smart School v3.3​

addon not working in app plz fix it

zoom live classes
gmeet live classes
online course working in web
but not working in app plz help me

i have this smart school app latest script and i remove all error from it but i need your help actually when i connect app with my website and even using this https://appdemo.smart-school.in/ website when i click on online course and zoom live meeting , gmeet live meeting and it's not showing anything can you tell me how to fix it

i have this smart school app latest script and i remove all error from it but i need your help actually when i connect app with my website and even using this https://appdemo.smart-school.in/ website when i click on online course and zoom live meeting , gmeet live meeting and it's not showing anything can you tell me how to fix it

Have you tried to figure out with postman?

Hello, could someone help me? I got the smart school app but I'm having trouble uploading it to the play store because it tells me a privacy policy needs to be included. In the constants.java file I add the link to the privacy policy page that I create on the server base, but still clicking closes the application.
Could you help me with this problem?

in the app:
public static final String privacyPolicyUrl = "privacy-policy.html";

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock