• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart Notification Wordpress Plugin. Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notification & Newsletter

Smart Notification Wordpress Plugin. Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notification & Newsletter v9.3.9

No permission to download
Please test, but hopefully all good. Lazy way of nulling but should work!

Smart Notification Wordpress Plugin. Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notifications & Newsletter v9.2.74 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

• Haha
Reactions: amit338
Reactions: amit338
It says:

"Some of `Push Notification System` plugin functions are disabled. Please enter your purchase code in the `Auto Update` page"

While using cron job:

"Please enter your purchase code in the 'Auto Update' page"

What now???

I discovered how to null on page one of this discussion board.
I did step by step and it worked.
Thank you.

I'm facing the exact same issue. I love the plugin but it's useless if it slows down the entire website.
I've managed to fix the issue.
You have to minify the CSS and JS with a caching plugin in order for your website to work ok.

The new issue is that the notifications for buddypress are not working.
The campaigns are pending and never initiated. I've checked the cron-jobs and they're configured correctly, so i guess the plugin is broken.

@Babak @TassieNZ any help would be highly appreciated, thanks!

I've managed to fix the issue.
You have to minify the CSS and JS with a caching plugin in order for your website to work ok.

The new issue is that the notifications for buddypress are not working.
The campaigns are pending and never initiated. I've checked the cron-jobs and they're configured correctly, so i guess the plugin is broken.

@Babak @TassieNZ any help would be highly appreciated, thanks!
I'm so happy right now.
For anyone having similar issues, go to the post https://babia.to/threads/smart-noti...er-fb-notifications-newsletter.76/#post-37837
and null manually the theme.

Now everything works SO FUCKING GREAT I LOVE BABIATO.
source.gif

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ and Babak
Babak updated Smart Notification Wordpress Plugin. Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notifications & Newsletter with a new update entry:

Smart Notification Plugin v9.2.76 Nulled

Download Smart Notification v9.2.76 Wordpress Plugin. Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notifications & Newsletter Nulled Free
v9.2.76 - 10/19/2020 Thanks To @NullMaster

-New Feature: New button to clone a campaign.
-Bugs: Fixed the target links of BuddyPress components notifications bug.
-Bugs: Fixed minor bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update Sir. It works perfectly

but it would be great if someone has the add on for migrating from onesignal and share it here :)

thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock