• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sliper - Full-screen Slider for Elementor

Sliper - Full-screen Slider for Elementor v1.0.9

No permission to download

TheDevil

Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Jul 6, 2020
Pakistan
zeeshaandiv submitted a new resource:

Sliper - Full-screen Slider for Elementor - Download Sliper - Full-screen Slider for Elementor Original Codecanyon 29926843

sliper-preview.jpg

Download Sliper - Full-screen Slider for Elementor Original Codecanyon 29926843

Powerful responsive slider Elementor widget for WordPress sites that can help implement all your creative ideas. Flexible settings and an intuitive interface will help you easily create beautiful slides without a single line of code. You can choose a custom image/text for or use WordPress posts and even Woocommerce products as the source for content.

Create the...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Something's not right​

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Reactions: TheDevil
Downloaded v1.03... not working correctly for me.

1. Only two types of carousels - Overlay and Card. Card does not work at all. Not the 7+ types that they mention.

2. Overlay is missing the option "Display Slides" - Specify the number of slides you want to display on one screen. Set slide width less than 100%. (should be just after "Slides Align" and "Slides Shift".
Without it, you can only put 1 slide at a time in the carousel.

3. Does not have the templates described in the description here or at the Envato site

or..... am I just missing something (additional plugins?

There is a v1.04 - maybe that will fix the issues I have?
Or could it be part of the "nulling" ?

Never mind - I dumped it and just used the standard sliders that come with Elementor

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock