• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.4

No permission to download

anyone have this, tried all addons
Read the comments carefully.
We have already given a link to the Mega cloud several times, where all the templates for sliders are.
What does addons have to do with it?
Here's your template:

Attachments

• ecommerce-sale-slider1.zip
    794.4 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: julanjubalam
Read the comments carefully.
We have already given a link to the Mega cloud several times, where all the templates for sliders are.
What does addons have to do with it?
Here's your template:
Add-ons as in modules / templates
The name was different to that of slider rev - hence why i couldnt find it.

Add-ons as in modules / templates
The name was different to that of slider rev - hence why i couldnt find it.
I know the name may be slightly different.
This is not my Mega account.
I didn't upload templates there.
I use them like all visitors.
You need to work a little with your head and hands - look for similar names, open them with an archiver and compare them with what you are looking for.

Hello Everyone,
How do you install the templates and addons manually please?
addons, You do it through the Plugin installation!

Templates, from the slider itself, You upload manually from the Slider panel.

Hello, I can't find this template: cyber glitch effect slider.
Help me please...

Last edited:
Hi, I'm having some issues when I try to activate an add-on that is already installed, I get this message and I need to use it, it also happens with all the other installed add-ons. Does anyone know what to do in this case? Thank you in advance.

1661743017474.png
How do you activate it?
It's not possible from the Slider itself, since you have no genuine license!!!
install addons as you would a normal plugin
If you do it from the slider itself, every time you refresh the page, you'll back to the point where ask you to reactivate!

• Love
Reactions: momeplayz
Hi, I'm having some issues when I try to activate an add-on that is already installed, I get this message and I need to use it, it also happens with all the other installed add-ons. Does anyone know what to do in this case? Thank you in advance.

1661743017474.png
Addons to the Slider Revolution plugin are installed separately (like ordinary WordPress plugins).
Activation occurs in the same way as the plugin.
Slider templates are installed through the admin panel of the plugin - Manual import.

Reactions: chezzz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock