• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.4

No permission to download
Looking for the woocommerce slider pack. Did not see it listed in the Mega folder. I'd be grateful if someone could share it if you got it. Thanks in advance!

Looking for the woocommerce slider pack. Did not see it listed in the Mega folder. I'd be grateful if someone could share it if you got it. Thanks in advance!
It is necessary to write exactly the name of the templates that you need. Maybe this one?

Attachments

• ecommerce-sale-slider1.zip
    794.4 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: hiidee55
Pls I am unable to activate Slider addons. It only shows exclamation in front of active/deactivate space. Who have a soln to this please??

Pls help, I need these 2 slider templates.

and

Thanks

and

Thanks
You need to look carefully. The link to the Mega cloud was in the previous comments.
This is your template:

Attachments

• bubble-morph.zip
    404 KB · Views: 29
  • tech-slider1.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
Reactions: hiidee55

and

Thanks
Slider templates are installed via - Manual import.
Addons are installed as ordinary plugins.

Attachments

• screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-07-24-12-30-19-285.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2022-07-24-12-30-19-285.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 12
Is there any way to use elements from the layer library?
Have you tried looking at their own documentation to find out first?

Have you tried looking at their own documentation to find out first?

I get this error when i try to add a animated layer from library

1658894745838.png

I get this error when i try to add a animated layer from library

1658894745838.png
The article is in Russian. Read it with Google translation.
Guide Slider Revolution:

Hello. Is anybody knows how to use the block setting in divi? all options is black out and ask me to activate, any also the "add svg icon" in the layer also blackout cannot choose and ask me to activate. thanks a lot. CleanShot 2022-07-29 at 14.14.13@2x.png CleanShot 2022-07-29 at 14.12.50@2x.png

Hello. Is anybody knows how to use the block setting in divi? all options is black out and ask me to activate, any also the "add svg icon" in the layer also blackout cannot choose and ask me to activate. thanks a lot. CleanShot 2022-07-29 at 14.14.13@2x.png CleanShot 2022-07-29 at 14.12.50@2x.png
Activate the Slider Revolution plugin with any of your keys.

Reactions: arvien

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock