• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.5

No permission to download
Version 6.5.25 (21th May 2022)

Which should be....
Version 6.5.25 (21st June 2022)

It only came out a few hours ago, give us a bit of time 🤣
Well last month before the last update actually 🤪

Version 6.5.25 (21th May 2022)

Which should be....

It only came out a few hours ago, give us a bit of time 🤣
Well last month before the last update actually 🤪
LOL Had this on Elite for hours now! :)

Attachments

• revslider_6.5.25.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 38
bobsmith updated Slider Revolution - Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.5.25 + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.5.25 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled
Bugfixes

• Slider cannot be edited after updating from very old versions
  • Sharp Corner extensions are not rendering correctly in WordPress 6.0
  • Video layer with "No Interaction" enabled, becomes clickable with link action
  • Scroll Below Slider and Scroll to ID actions don't work on video layer with "No Interaction" enabled
  • Video border radius disappears after...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Screenshot_16.png Screenshot_17.png
I have install SLider Revolution 6.2.5 with addons. After installing addons and try to install template it says that licemse key is invalid. Please do any of you have a valid license key for this ?

Screenshot_16.png Screenshot_17.png
I have install SLider Revolution 6.2.5 with addons. After installing addons and try to install template it says that licemse key is invalid. Please do any of you have a valid license key for this ?
I don't understand why you have this problem?
I can assume that the cause of the problem is the installation of addons to the Slider Revolution plugin.
They have long aroused my suspicions.
If Slider Revolution files are located in the same folder with addons (for example: desktop), Slider Revolution files do not open in Notepad++.
I create sliders myself - with plugin resources.
1. Try to activate the plugin with your (any) key.
2. You may have a site security plugin installed on your site.
Based on your screenshot, the problem is installing addons.
Addons should be installed as a regular plugin.

Reactions: anonrama
I don't understand why you have this problem?
I can assume that the cause of the problem is the installation of addons to the Slider Revolution plugin.
They have long aroused my suspicions.
If Slider Revolution files are located in the same folder with addons (for example: desktop), Slider Revolution files do not open in Notepad++.
I create sliders myself - with plugin resources.
1. Try to activate the plugin with your (any) key.
2. You may have a site security plugin installed on your site.
Based on your screenshot, the problem is installing addons.
Addons should be installed as a regular plugin.
I dont have the regular plugin, i have nulled one. If you have the regular plugin with addons and license key, please give me a link for them . Thank for your response.

I dont have the regular plugin, i have nulled one. If you have the regular plugin with addons and license key, please give me a link for them . Thank for your response.
I have the same plugin as you.
I installed the plugin from this forum.
I also installed addons on the test site - everything worked fine.
You cannot install addons from the Slider Revolution admin panel.
Each addon is installed as a regular WordPress plugin. What is the problem?

Reactions: anonrama
I have the same plugin as you.
I installed the plugin from this forum.
I also installed addons on the test site - everything worked fine.
You cannot install addons from the Slider Revolution admin panel.
Each addon is installed as a regular WordPress plugin. What is the problem?
I have installed them ok like a plugin site, but i don't have this template https://www.sliderrevolution.com/templates/portal-effect-hero-slider/
IF you have it please send to me.
The templates of this nulled plugin not working soo addons because it says to update the Advanced Transitions addons to version 1.0.3 not in 1.0.2

I have installed them ok like a plugin site, but i don't have this template https://www.sliderrevolution.com/templates/portal-effect-hero-slider/
IF you have it please send to me.
The templates of this nulled plugin not working soo addons because it says to update the Advanced Transitions addons to version 1.0.3 not in 1.0.2
You need to carefully read the previous comments. This topic has already been discussed.
A link was given to the Mega cloud, where all the templates are located. They are constantly updated:
And this is your template.

Attachments

• portal-discovery-hero-header.zip
    4 MB · Views: 71
You need to carefully read the previous comments. This topic has already been discussed.
A link was given to the Mega cloud, where all the templates are located. They are constantly updated:
And this is your template.
SOO THANKFULLY.
I am sooo thankfull to you. I do not know how to thank you.

You solved a lot of work for me.

Best regards

Reactions: hiidee55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock