• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.6.20

No permission to download
Thank you so much for your detailed response, it helped me and i appreciate your kind help..
actually the issue is due to the old addon files, as its indicating update required so i asked if by chance those who had bought this plugin can provide the latest addon files, specially for these mentioned below, which you got from @Kao X3 , there's a thread here for the all templates of slider revolution but not for add-on, i think ... anyway, thanks again for taking your time to respond to my query.. have a great weekend ahead. :cheers:

• Advanced Transitions v1.0.3
  • Lottie v3.0.6
  • Scroll Video v3.0.2

Use @Medw1311 post above to get the latest updates that you need 👍

Reactions: MrJain121
All addons updated 22 Jan 2022 @Babak
I am sorry but i think i did something wrong, i installed the addons but they won't show up in layer builder at all. did i do something wrong, or how do you install them more exactly?

edit: they show up in the interface as up to date, but when i try to edit a slider it won't show up the paintbrush for example. (i ziped them manually)

I am sorry but i think i did something wrong, i installed the addons but they won't show up in layer builder at all. did i do something wrong, or how do you install them more exactly?

edit: they show up in the interface as up to date, but when i try to edit a slider it won't show up the paintbrush for example. (i ziped them manually)
After installation some of them need to be activated manually in the addons panel

@Babak

Slider Revolution v6.5.15

Nulled as previous versions from @Kao X3 and @Babak 😍

Get addons from @Medw1311 post here 😍

Version 6.5.15 (31st January 2022)

Bugfixes
  • Opening a WordPress media modal fails because the editor script overwrites the _ variable
  • Notice occurs in post based sliders, as $attr1 is undefined
  • Advanced transitions fail on websites using subdomain as CDN
  • Gutenberg block preview not available
  • Gutenberg editor glitches on mouse enter and hover
  • Gutenberg template not updating after disabling blank page
  • Slider Revolution settings on WordPress pages are stuck on the top
  • Bottom margin issues on fixed slider scroll processes where the Slider is higher than the page
  • Exporting modules with advanced transitions ignore the predefined values
  • Sometimes glitches occur in the media library after triggering dropdowns in module editor
  • Carousel height jumps when a slide comes in focus after latest update 6.5.14 and 6.5.13
  • Console logs and errors are visible in some rare cases
  • Animation issues on menu in some older templates

Attachments

• revslider-v6.5.15.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 35
Babak updated Slider Revolution - More Than Justs a WordPress Slider with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.5.15 + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.5.15 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.5.15 (31st January 2022)
Bugfixes

• Opening a WordPress media modal fails because the editor script overwrites the _ variable
  • Notice occurs in post based sliders, as $attr1 is undefined
  • Advanced transitions fail on websites using subdomain as CDN
  • Gutenberg block preview not available
  • Gutenberg editor glitches on mouse enter and hover
  • Gutenberg template not updating after...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock