• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.6.20

No permission to download
Hello,
Somehow I can't install add ons. When i did i see "action needed". How to install add ons ? Any idea?

Hello,
Somehow I can't install add ons. When i did i see "action needed". How to install add ons ? Any idea?
See previous post here from @Medw1311 and simply unzip addons in folder 'revslider-all-addons-11.10.21' and zip (compress) the required addon that you need and install it as normal.

You can't simply just install the complete addon file as it is, you have to install each one manually.

A lot of addon updates today, here's the full updated pack - @Babak

Hi! Sorry to bother. Would you have the latest versions? Many Addons do not work without being updated (for example particle effects)

Thank you very much in advance ~!

Hello @Babak !
do you have the following templates please? thank you

note: I found this link: https://www.upload.ee/files/12555787/lewyathan_Requests.zip.html , but unfortunately it's not working.

I'm looking this template too, if someone share with us that I really appreciate :)

I'm looking this template too, if someone share with us that I really appreciate :)

Hopefully done correctly! :)

Attachments

• smart-living-one-pager-v3.zip
    11.8 MB · Views: 47
Hello @Babak !
do you have the following templates please? thank you

note: I found this link: https://www.upload.ee/files/12555787/lewyathan_Requests.zip.html , but unfortunately it's not working.
Maybe! :)

Attachments

• food-delivery.zip
    415 KB · Views: 20
  • food-delivery-lottie-scroll.zip
    73.7 KB · Views: 19
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock