• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.6.20

No permission to download
Medw1311 updated Slider Revolution - More Than Just a WordPress Slider with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.5.5 Nulled + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.5.5 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free

Version 6.5.5 (21st July 2021) - Thanks to @NullMaster

Changes
  • Table structure changed from unique to primary key
  • Changed wording of clip path 'Inverts' option to 'Custom Mask' and replaced icons for better understanding
  • Added protection in case any page builder or third party plugin double output scripts in page
  • Added protection...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any kind soul can share how do I upload addons thru FTP method?

Wasn't able to upload thru revslider main page, issue with slider_export.txt

Any kind soul can share how do I upload addons thru FTP method?

Wasn't able to upload thru revslider main page, issue with slider_export.txt
From the addons folder you can zip each one individually and then install as a normal plugin.

Reactions: itiki123 and Babak
From the addons folder you can zip each one individually and then install as a normal plugin.
Thanks! It works when I upload it as plugin instead of manual import thru RevSlider.
https://ibb.co/ynGXMPN - was the original error..

Does this mean if I upload all 31, there will be 31 plugins reflected on the plugin page?
Just wondering if this is also the same if you were to purchase the license?

Does this mean if I upload all 31, there will be 31 plugins reflected on the plugin page?
Just wondering if this is also the same if you were to purchase the license?
Yes and Yes

Reactions: Babak and redmarks
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock