• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.5

No permission to download
Now all good and tested! :)

Sorry about that. :)

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.0.3

Download Slider Revolution v6.0.3 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.0.3 (12th July 2019) - Thanks To @TassieNZ
Changes

• Updated carousel behavior for a better customer experience and to calculate more exactly the various positions
  • Updated the update routine to have faster access to new updates
Bugfixes
  • Fixed color presets not beeing able to be saved
  • Fixed hide after loop option not working properly
  • Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WOW! When will they get this right! :)

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin v6.0.4 Nulled

Version 6.0.4 (13th July 2019)
Changes
  • Added an "Edit" button to the Gutenberg editor Slider Revolution block
Bugfixes
  • Fixed "Includes Libraries Globally" in combination with "List of pages to include RevSlider Libraries" not working properly
  • Fixed a bug where the preview in the slide editor did not work in certain constellations
  • Added missing hover cursor selectbox which was in some cases not available
  • Fixed permanent opening of the template library with 1st Gen. RevSlider Gutenberg Blocks
  • Fixed an issue where Carousels do fade very slow in if Transition time set to a high number
  • Fixed Static Layer Range Problems where Static Layers were showing up on each slide
  • Added protection for an update issue in case the transition list was not in the right form. (pre 5.0.0 version sources)
  • WPML icon will now not show in slide editor if WPML is not activated
  • Global enabled addons will show their state now inside of the Slider Revolution AddOn manager
  • Image lazy loading fixed
  • Fixed a bug where special characters in file names could not be preloaded well
  • Fixed different import issues where exported sliders from older versions could not be imported, or broke after import

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Babak and Aidan
Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.0.4

Download Slider Revolution v6.0.4 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.0.4 (13th July 2019)
Changes

• Added an “Edit” button to the Gutenberg editor Slider Revolution block
Bugfixes
  • Fixed “Includes Libraries Globally” in combination with “List of pages to include RevSlider Libraries” not working properly
  • Fixed a bug where the preview in the slide editor did not work in certain constellations
  • Added missing hover cursor selectbox which...

this solution in v6.0.3 is not working becasuse file is change and deleted

--update: this file is goto revslider\includes\functions.class.php

Last edited:
Reactions: savaac

Slider Revolution v6.0.5

Download Slider Revolution v6.0.5 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.0.5 (16th July 2019) - Thanks To @TassieNZ
Changes

• Scaling layers will auto change linebreak and layer width from "auto" to a static width, in case the layer is scaled to a higher size than the layer grid itself
  • FontAwesome icon styling from Slider Revolution will now only influence Slider Revolution structures
  • Added disable FontAwesome option which will not load the...

Guys, how to install addons? i have installed revolution 6.0.4 and activated it. But dont know how to install addons because templates without dont work
Thank for all

Hi juju, i have downloaded them and tryed to install but i cannot import them manually. slider_something.xml is missing so i suppose this is not the right way to do it.
When i have the addons in .zip file what i should do with it?
Thanks.
Hi,
You must install Add-Ons as regular plugins before you want to import templates:
Upload / Install / Activate ...
Note: You cannot import Add-Ons in the .zip file because they are plugins, you will get an error like you have seen

Hi,
You must install Add-Ons as regular plugins before you want to import templates:
Upload / Install / Activate ...
Note: You cannot import Add-Ons in the .zip file because they are plugins, you will get an error like you have seen
Thank juju, i've never thought they where "plugins".. i thought they where some "part of revolution" folder and not plugins!! i have solved. thank you very much

Add-Ons

Pro Templates

Distortion Add-On not included in addons
Can I get that one please @TassieNZ

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin v6.0.6 NULLED

Version 6.0.6 (20th July 2019)
Changes
  • Changed obsolete function getArrSliders() default value to false, so that template slider are not shown in lists of page builders that still use this obsolete function
  • Added 2nd Instagram crawler method for compatibility with certain servers
  • Added the automatic replacement of spaces to dashes in the Slider Revolution shortcode
  • In the WooCommerce category selection, only tags and cagetories will now be listed
  • Added RevSliderSlide->getParam() for compatibility with certain plugins. Please use RevSliderSlide->get_val() instead
Bugfixes
  • Fixed static slide "global layers" settings not showing the selected value in the slide editor after reloading the settings
  • Fixed issue where in old PHP versions an PHP error occured in the update routine
  • Fixed issue where in post/pages, the "Choose Slide Template" option was not saved
  • Fixed alt. image on mobile option not working properly
  • Fixed spike masks on layers not working properly
  • Fixed issue with add_revslider() in combination with library global inclusion not set
  • Fixed issue with WooCommerce slider, where in combination of "In Stock Only" and selecting more than one category created unwanted results
  • Fixed issue with Elementor, where the Slider Revolution Widget was not rendered in frontend
  • Fixed issue in editor, where the preload option for html5 videos was not visible
  • Fixed issue in post/page editor, where saving returned an error when in the slider settings for the added slider, output filter was set to "By Echo Output"
  • Fixed installation/backup complications with the TGM Plugin Activation library

Last edited:

Slider Revolution v6.0.6

Download Slider Revolution v6.0.6 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.0.6 (20th July 2019) Thanks To @TassieNZ
For Demos Please Download Older Version
https://babia.to/resources/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin.527/history

Changes

• Changed obsolete function getArrSliders() default value to false, so that template slider are not shown in lists of page builders that still use this...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock