• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.6.20

No permission to download

Slider Revolution - More Than Justs a WordPress Slider v6.5.6

Comes from a reliable site and should according to information be nulled.

Version 6.5.6 (06th August 2021)
Changes

• Timeline default length update will also update all layer timings with "Wait for End" in each slides of that module
  • Added search, filter and sorting functions to the Addon overview area for better overview
Bugfixes
  • Elementor popup not loading with slider. Even with added protections, it is not stable, therefore we recommend to use Slider Revolution's own popup functionality
  • Video and PanZoom aspect ratio may not be correct during the slide transition
  • Vimeo video in carousel not covering vertically and the first play of Vimeo background videos are not showing in carousel
  • RS conflicts with elementor lottie
  • Fonts don't render correctly due to quotes around font family
  • A deprecation notice block_categories occurs from WordPress 5.8.0 onwards
  • Justify carousel hides max amount of shown slides option and makes layout dimension changes hard to understand
  • Navigation font family preset is not selected after reload
  • Navigation Skin editor meta values not shown, meta type shows always custom
  • Background image gets drawn twice while using BG Fit Percentage
  • Shortcodes from RevSlider v5 with - in it are not found
  • Mouse scroll not working on fullscreen slider if viewport value is set to 100%
  • Alternate slide anination is ignoring main animation once loop done

Attachments

• Slider Revolution - More Than Justs a WordPress Slider v6.5.6.zip
    8 MB · Views: 41
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and poe87

Slider Revolution - More Than Justs a WordPress Slider v6.5.6

Comes from a reliable site and should according to information be nulled.
You have downloaded from one gpl site, it means you have a subscription then also share "All in one seo pack pro" and "Brizy Pro" latest version or some other stuff which is not updated here.

@ctgvn I think this guy has same gpl provider which you was using?

You have downloaded from one gpl site, it means you have a subscription then also share "All in one seo pack pro" and "Brizy Pro" latest version or some other stuff which is not updated here.

@ctgvn I think this guy has same gpl provider which you was using?
I have already shared All In One Seo Pack Pro - The Most Powerful WordPress SEO Plugin v4.1.3.1.
I'll fix Brizy later.

• Love
Reactions: 2GB
I also upload these if anyone should need ....
Slider Revolution Addons 22-07-21
Slider Revolution 900mb SUPER Templates Collection

I have not tested this myself, but it is downloaded from a very reliable GPL site.
DOWNLOAD

Attachments

• Slider Revolution Addons 22-07-21.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Slider Revolution - More Than Justs a WordPress Slider with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.5.6 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.5.6 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.5.6 (6th August 2021)
Changes

• Timeline default length update will also update all layer timings with “Wait for End” in each slides of that module
  • Added search, filter and sorting functions to the Addon overview area for better overview
Bugfixes
  • Elementor popup not loading with slider. Even with added protections, it is not stable, therefore we...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
like other plugin
install it inside plugin section

like other plugin
install it inside plugin section
When I upload the file with add-on in plugin it shows an error no plugin found and when I upload only plugin it installs but now there is no place to upload the add-ons can u pls explain in details or do I have to upload file in the file manager of wordpress

When I upload the file with add-on in plugin it shows an error no plugin found and when I upload only plugin it installs but now there is no place to upload the add-ons can u pls explain in details or do I have to upload file in the file manager of wordpress
bro first download all addons
unzip all package and zip each addon u want
go to plugin section and install it like other plugins

Reactions: Website Noob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock