• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.4

No permission to download
Hi guys,

How can I manually install addons revolution slider from Cpanel? I have a folder with addons for revolution slider

I try here but dont work. It show "Addon could not actived ".....

Thanks

Immagine 2021-01-03 112317.png

It sounds like your previous installation has left some data behind, you may need to delete the tables in database related to revslider, first delete them, then delete the plugin, then re install the nulled version, it should work.

Hi guys,

How can I manually install addons revolution slider from Cpanel? I have a folder with addons for revolution slider

I try here but dont work. It show "Addon could not actived ".....

Thanks

Immagine 2021-01-03 112317.png
Just install them like any plugin

• Love
Reactions: Babak
It sounds like your previous installation has left some data behind, you may need to delete the tables in database related to revslider, first delete them, then delete the plugin, then re install the nulled version, it should work.
I try, but dont work

hey all, thank you for the share. I am having issues with themes? Where can i find a list of these to import? if possible?

hey all, thank you for the share. I am having issues with themes? Where can i find a list of these to import? if possible?

Thank you mate, i actually did find here but I am struggling to find where to upload them? It is not the plugin folder no? I cant see a module folder. Thank you

for addons just install it like other wp plugins
for demos u must import
read here

for addons just install it like other wp plugins
for demos u must import
read here
Thank you mate, yep i was doing that. Its my file size is too big so wont upload over 1mb i don't think. I did a smaller one so does work thank you. I cant manually upload in cpanel then to bypass the max file size?

hi team, Who can help me with this demo that I don't see in the list? thanks!

Hi, i imported addons and templates but there is no visual behind the text :( templates name is a "design-dna-scroll-video1" Please help me @Babak @medw1311 :) Görüntü.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maucariapacom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock