• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

90% OFF😱 | [$5.99 Only] | 🤩🔥UNLIMITED Hosting, Cloud Storage And High Speed Video Storage🤩🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

tundopride

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
May 26, 2021
Misleading Sale Thread

Top Marketers Are Quickly Moving Away From HostGator, Vimeo & GoogleDrive to This.

1652049490130.png
OrangeSuite | Original Price: $16.65

OrangeSuite Gets you UNLIMITED Hosting, Cloud Storage, And High-Speed Video Storage For One Low Price - No Endless Monthly Fees And Make Money At The Same Time.

OrangeSuite Features:

• Website Hosting, Cloud Storage, And High-Speed Video Storage
  • For One Low Price — AND You Make Money At The Same Time?
  • Store & Deliver Any Type Of File – Video, PDF, Images, Docs, Audios, Zips, ANYTHING
  • Unlimited Viral Traffic & Leads From File Sharing Pages
  • Host All Your Videos In One Spot
  • Back-Up & Store Unlimited Files — No Limits!
  • High-Speed Video Embeds For Any Website Or Webpage
  • Deliver Files At Lightning Speed With Fast CDNs

For More Demos videos, watch this ---> Click Here to their Sales page

Price:

• $5.99

Payment Accept:

• Paypal + (paypal fees)
  • Credit and Debit Card + (Fees)
  • Crypto (Any crypto from Binance)
  • Perfect Money (Will be using a Trusted Exchanger)

Limited Time Offer:

• 90% OFF for ALL BABIATO MEMBERS (Welcome Back Babiato)
  • This is a Limited Time Offer so grab it now!!

Delivery Time

• Minimum 10 to 30 Minutes (If i am online)
  • 24 Hours Max (if i am online)

Refund policy:

• For the sake of this Product Stickly NO Refund

If you have questions or clarification about my offer/product you can contact me via:

Top Marketers Are Quickly Moving Away From HostGator, Vimeo & GoogleDrive to This.

1652049490130.png

OrangeSuite Gets you UNLIMITED Hosting, Cloud Storage, And High-Speed Video Storage For One Low Price - No Endless Monthly Fees And Make Money At The Same Time.

OrangeSuite Features:

• Store & Deliver Any Type Of File – Video, PDF, Images, Docs, Audios, Zips, ANYTHING

Price:

• $5.99

Payment Accept:

• Paypal + (paypal fees)

Limited Time Offer:

Delivery Time

Refund policy:

If you have questions or clarification about my offer/product you can contact me via:

Your Sales Thread Approved

• Love
Reactions: tundopride

1652049490130.png

OrangeSuite Features:

Price:

• $5.99

Payment Accept:

• Paypal + (paypal fees)

Limited Time Offer:

Delivery Time

Refund policy:

YOU Might want to check your product for the correct amount you are selling.
This is straight from the sales page you provided in FINE PRINT. SO very miss leading!!!! Unlimited ?? look below from the sales page

250gb Of Storage And Hosting so you can load your account up with all your important documents and files
30gb Storage for plenty of video storage needs
100 GB cloud storage

Just bringing his up to you that its misleading. and customers should know that up front

Reactions: rojo_salas

YOU Might want to check your product for the correct amount you are selling.
This is straight from the sales page you provided in FINE PRINT. SO very miss leading!!!! Unlimited ?? look below from the sales page

250gb Of Storage And Hosting so you can load your account up with all your important documents and files
100 GB cloud storage

Just bringing his up to you that its misleading. and customers should know that up front
click the "CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS TO ORANGESUITE BUTTON"

1652107622686.png

The $14 Welcome offer has already expire :)

click the "CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS TO ORANGESUITE BUTTON"

1652107622686.png

The $14 Welcome offer has already expire :)
it's still on sale, but that is not what i am trying to bring to your attention, the fact is its not unlimited on the FE that you posted, it clearly show its limited, when you read the fine print, Below is the fine print, and you should know that, being you are advertising it as unlimited, then for the sake of your customers need to know that, being its no refunds as you stated, but being the developer itself is using false advertising. Hope you understand now. Did you even try it yourself to verify its what is said to be?

Below is the fine print on the sales page

100 GB cloud storage

for you to be clear and save you lots of trouble.

Thanks bro, If i were you, i'll buy this one 🤣
bwahhahahaahha, now why would i do that??? i just told YOU its not UNLIMITED, and you just told me READ with more care,

Here ya go, Maybe you did not get the PART where i said YOU NEED TO READ with CARE.

Here ya go, the screen shots from the sale page you Posted, all you have to do is scroll DOWN and READ.

orangesuites250gb.png

orangesuites30gb.png

• Haha
Reactions: rojo_salas
bwahhahahaahha, now why would i do that??? i just told YOU its not UNLIMITED, and you just told me READ with more care,

Here ya go, Maybe you did not get the PART where i said YOU NEED TO READ with CARE.

Here ya go, the screen shots from the sale page you Posted, all you have to do is scroll DOWN and READ.

orangesuites250gb.png

orangesuites30gb.png
Bro again, READ IT CAREFULLY
I HAVE A LINK OF THAT AND THAT PRODUCT IS 50+ SOLD ON THE MARKET BRO... SO STOP SAYNG THAT.... FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT IS UNLIMITED OR LIMITED JUST JUST BUY FROM THIER SALES PAGE... AND PROVE IT TO ME :) Have a good day and godbless :)
1652110227044.png

Bro again, READ IT CAREFULLY
I HAVE A LINK OF THAT AND THAT PRODUCT IS 50+ SOLD ON THE MARKET BRO... SO STOP SAYNG THAT.... FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT IS UNLIMITED OR LIMITED JUST JUST BUY FROM THIER SALES PAGE... AND PROVE IT TO ME :) Have a good day and godbless :)
1652110227044.png
That is the problem i did buy it FROM THEM, and GUESS what is Limited, on the FE,
unlimited is only for the OTO 1 VIP Edition here https://orangesuite.live/customization-01

and all the REST of the OTO have unlocks,

and for you info here is their whole set of sales OTO

FE https://orangesuite.live/vip
OTO1 PRO Edition https://orangesuite.live/customization-01
OTO 2 VIP Edition https://orangesuite.live/customization-02
OTO 3 Enterprise Edition https://orangesuite.live/customization-03
OTO 4 Rseseller Edition https://orangesuite.live/customization-04
OTO 5 Premium trafiic Edition https://orangesuite.live/customization-05
OTO 6 White label edition https://orangesuite.live/customization-06

Just informing you of something you might have missed, and hopefully it would save you some trouble, but i guess you just want to agree

And if you would have checked the package you Purchased from them its not even ORANGESUITE HOSTING. ITS all smart hosting that is FOR FREEE and they only offer shared plans of

20 gb for 1 website
50gb for 10 website
80 gb for unlimited website

and the cloud storage is NOT ORANGE SUITES EITHER, its MINGLE and only 100GB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock