• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Skadate -  Mobile App Source Code (Flutter)

Skadate - Mobile App Source Code (Flutter) v2.02

No permission to download

abc16964

Nov 22, 2022
abc16964 submitted a new resource:

Skadate - Mobile App Source Code (Flutter) - skadate

Password:

High-Quality Mobile Dating App Development for iOS and Android smartphones.​

Native Mobile Apps​

SkaDate mobile apps for iOS and Android smartphones are the best platforms for your dating business to rely on. With years and thousands of customers under our belt, the hard-tested and polished dating apps from SkaDate are the only logical choice...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks but i was not able to build this file

[email protected] postinstall C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\cordova-hot-code-push-cli\node_modules\ngrok
> node ./postinstall.js

ngrok - downloading binary https://bin.equinox.io/c/4VmDzA7iaHb/ngrok-stable-windows-amd64.zip
ngrok - error downloading binary { Error: getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN bin.equinox.io:443
at Object.exports._errnoException (util.js:1022:11)
at errnoException (dns.js:33:15)
at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:76:26)
code: 'EAI_AGAIN',
errno: 'EAI_AGAIN',
syscall: 'getaddrinfo',
hostname: 'bin.equinox.io',
host: 'bin.equinox.io',
port: 443 }

npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.19045
npm ERR! argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "install" "-g" "[email protected]" "[email protected]" "[email protected]"
npm ERR! node v6.9.3
npm ERR! npm v3.10.10
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE

npm ERR! [email protected] postinstall: `node ./postinstall.js`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the [email protected] postinstall script 'node ./postinstall.js'.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the ngrok package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR! node ./postinstall.js
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:
npm ERR! npm bugs ngrok
npm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:
npm ERR! npm owner ls ngrok
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

Thanks

I have tried building this app but not working for me

Can you help me build it and get paid
How do you try to run it, and this code is just an plugin and not a flutter app?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonyui
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock