• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sites to watch movies online

andrecrypt

Babiato Lover
Dec 24, 2020
I have analyzed several sites with movies to watch online, is it possible to place Adsense on them?

Do these sites usually use an API, or does each host on its own? what server?

No you can't place AdSense ads on movie streaming site but you can redirect user to adsense site using WP safelink to download those movies.

No you can't place AdSense ads on movie streaming site but you can redirect user to adsense site using WP safelink to download those movies.
i dont know if its true but some peop;e said you can add adsense to illegal website. if you already have adsense approval account you only need to add your illegal website.
btw i never use it before. i still struggling to gain my adsense approval

i dont know if its true but some peop;e said you can add adsense to illegal website. if you already have adsense approval account you only need to add your illegal website.

Yes, that method exist and many are earning a fortune but issue is at the time of receiving payment from google, they do a manual review and hold your payments so it's almost waste of time but some of my contacts have develop some kind of javascript to be safe from that too.

I have seen it so I can say yes it's possible 100%

I even know that you can show adsense ads on non approved domains too, but as I said at the time of payment google suspects something is wrong and hold payments and may ban the account.

Reactions: Clouded
I even know that you can show adsense ads on non approved domains too, but as I said at the time of payment google suspects something is wrong and hold payments and may ban the account.
on a different forum, a guy lost 70k from funneling adsense ads to his movie site.
definitely not worth the risk

• Wow
Reactions: abidbielson
on a different forum, a guy lost 70k from funneling adsense ads to his movie site.
definitely not worth the risk

Yeah messing with google isn't that easy, but as new method and new technique are born, google also patch them in their algorithm.

Why don't you use content locker instead? Every time people want to watch, they must complete an offer and you get your money, they get their movie. win-win solution (y)

Reactions: andrecrypt
[QUOTE = "whitebee, post: 354721, membro: 102920"]
Por que você não usa o armário de conteúdo? Cada vez que as pessoas querem assistir, elas devem completar uma oferta e você recebe seu dinheiro, elas recebem seu filme. Solução benéfica para ambas as partes(y)
[/ CITAR]

Where have the staff stayed?

[QUOTE = "whitebee, post: 354721, membro: 102920"]
Por que você não usa o armário de conteúdo? Cada vez que as pessoas querem assistir, elas devem completar uma oferta e você recebe seu dinheiro, elas recebem seu filme. Solução benéfica para ambas as partes(y)
[/ CITAR]

Where have the staff stayed?

I'm not sure what you meant, but if you were asking what company, it would be those content locker network like cpabuild, cpagrip, etc.

Reactions: andrecrypt
I'm not sure what you meant, but if you were asking what company, it would be those content locker network like cpabuild, cpagrip, etc.
[/CITAR]

Sorry, my English is not very good.

Where do movie sites host their content without any problems?
And which networks do they use to advertise? ... PropellerAds?

Yes, that method exist and many are earning a fortune but issue is at the time of receiving payment from google, they do a manual review and hold your payments so it's almost waste of time but some of my contacts have develop some kind of javascript to be safe from that too.

I have seen it so I can say yes it's possible 100%
thank you for your information. i didnt really know how they review payment. i thought that google have many domain using adsense so they use AI to review it. i think the AI only see trafic as long as the traffic is real not bots.its safe

Sorry, my English is not very good.

Where do movie sites host their content without any problems?
And which networks do they use to advertise? ... PropellerAds?

I'm not expert in this part, but I heard you should have your site hosted with offshore hosting such as offshoreracks.com to avoid problems, and then for the videos, use sites like VideoMega.tv, Cloudzilla.to, VideoWood.tv, Streamin.to, FileHoot.com.

For promotion, they'll manipulate votes in reddit, doing social media promotion as I heard it's cheaper than buying ads from propellerAds. True or not, I'm not sure.

Let's see if anyone here with more experience could share some ideas.

[QUOTE = "whitebee, post: 354762, membre: 102920"]
e ne suis pas expert dans cette partie, mais j'ai entendu dire que vous aviez votre site hébergé avec un hébergement offshore tel que offshoreracks.com pour éviter les problèmes, puis pour les vidéos, utilisez des sites comme VideoMega.tv, Cloudzilla .to, VideoWood.tv, Streamin.to, FileHoot.com.

Pour la promotion, ils manipuleront les votes dans reddit, en faisant de la promotion sur les réseaux sociaux, car j'ai entendu dire que c'était moins cher que l'achat des publicités sur propeller Vrai ou pas, je ne suis pas sûr.

Voyons si quelqu'un ici avec plus d'expérience pourrait partager quelques idées.
[/CITATION]
Hi all
For hosting you must use mandatory offshore, to avoid suspending your site, due to DMCA laws, personally I use flaunt7, for video hosting, sincerely I mainly use netu.io, very good and others like doodstream, uptobox, fembed

Reactions: whitebee
I think you can not do this as legally so in the future it will be problem for you .

yes possible without issue on site showing dramas ,episodes,season but not movies because american movies must be shown n cinema to earn it will be loss if they will be out on websites no one buy or go to cinema as you can see almost all us sites are article based and asian dramas based and asian people sites are us films etc in canada and us they can arrest you for DMCA

yes possible without issue on site showing dramas ,episodes,season but not movies because american movies must be shown n cinema to earn it will be loss if they will be out on websites no one buy or go to cinema as you can see almost all us sites are article based and asian dramas based and asian people sites are us films etc in canada and us they can arrest you for DMCA
It doesnt matter. Sharing pirated content is forbiden in most country. its just wasting time and miney to arrest people and it rarely happen. Most of time they will report the website you use to store the file to download or stream and then the cloud storage provider delete it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock