• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sites got hacked

danger

Babiato Lover
Jan 6, 2019
Belgique
Hello everyone,

Since yesterday, I have already suffered 3 hacks. A new user registered, and then I have no access to my site. Example: www.dh-automotive.com/wp-login.php

It's weird because I only use plugins and themes that I found here. Maybe there is a new breach with the 5.7 update?

What do you advise me to do to avoid these attacks?

Do you have The Plus Addons for Elementor installed?

Oh oh.. ok so how can I access my admin site back? I tried to back up the database from yesterday and before yesterday but still the same problem.

Oh oh.. ok so how can I access my admin site back? I tried to back up the database from yesterday and before yesterday but still the same problem.

I don't think that's the only issue tho it could be main one.
I was looking today over 3 servers compromised with a redirect url encoded in all index files.
none of the wp sites had that plugin.
All had wp 5.6 and only thing in common beside that was the twentytwentyone theme.

Reactions: diben
provide me login detail via pm

Its nice to see that this problem was solved. Some people just come here and do some accusations against Babiato's resources because their website got hacked.

Stay safe!

You need to add a security plugin to your website as well. I have experienced that my website got injected with code. Your plugin especially nulled plugin or your theme, may have a vulnerability, so a security plugin is a must to keep your website safe.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock