• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Site templates - 630 templates for Joomla from 13 studios - 40.9 GB

vadlike

Jan 1, 2021
1032448867732dd3f16fccf8b652c9ee5e19bc6149755_b.jpg
Title: 630 templates for Joomla 2.5-3. X from 13 studios
Type of distribution: Site templates
Format: ZIP

Description: Collection of templates from 13 studios for Joomla 2.5-3. X (updated).
The collection was personally compiled by me for my favorite tracker: wink:
Joomla studios in the collection: BonusThemes, GavickPro, IceTheme, Joomlabamboo, joomlart, JoomlaXTC, JoomShaper, Omegatheme, RocketTheme, SmartAddons, Vtem, YOOtheme, youjoomla.

Additional information: The archives are clean and distributed as is from a verified resource (do not specify, so as not to be considered advertising), which in turn bought an account from many joomla studios.

There are no "left" links in the distribution! You don't need to check anything before installing it on the server. No registration or legalization of templates or extensions is required !!! Domains do not need to be added to the database!!!
Template previews:

Attachments

• 630).zip
    149.1 KB · Views: 182
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock