• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Site Issues

I have been in the scene for almost 30 years now (yes, I am a real oldtimer), and I have seen this happening so many times before.

First, there are DDoS attacks and other sh** against the site, and after a while, nobody will touch the site at all and it will slowly become a ghost site and then die out.

Eventually, the owner and the staff members will be tracked down and sentenced to jail and to pay huge amounts of money to the developers of the product being shared.

Hiding behind VPN's and living in some faraway country won't help. They will find you.

This site is way to open and without any real leadership, it will be closed down in the near future.
There is no doubt in my mind about that at all.

There have been a lot of warez sites much more secure than this one been closed down in the past.
Go read history.

I am not a negative person by nature, only a realist.
My humble advice for everybody is to enjoy it while it lasts because that will not be forever.
bro we will keep it alive... no matter what it cost... maybe we have to shift our server and domain but we all stand-up for this community.

Reactions: froodle
This is just a very minor problem, but anyway thought to mention it. Ever since the new styles have been implemented (I think since a few days only, is it a Xenforo update or a style update by the staff?) whenever I click on a link or refresh a page, I briefly see the red square above the 'Alerts' link indicating new alerts. When there are none, it quickly disappears, it's only there for a split second. Still, it's a little distracting as every time I think: "Oh, a new alert? Oh, no..."

It seems like a glitch as before the new style was activated, that didn't happen.

I'm on Windows Chrome and use the 'Premium Style' (the light one) if that makes a difference.

This is just a very minor problem, but anyway thought to mention it. Ever since the new styles have been implemented (I think since a few days only, is it a Xenforo update or a style update by the staff?) whenever I click on a link or refresh a page, I briefly see the red square above the 'Alerts' link indicating new alerts. When there are none, it quickly disappears, it's only there for a split second. Still, it's a little distracting as every time I think: "Oh, a new alert? Oh, no..."

It seems like a glitch as before the new style was activated, that didn't happen.

I'm on Windows Chrome and use the 'Premium Style' (the light one) if that makes a difference.
Use chrome with io or default theme

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock