• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Single Restaurant Food Ordering Website & Delivery Boy App with Backend Admin Panel

Single Restaurant Food Ordering Website & Delivery Boy App with Backend Admin Panel 9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
johnwick updated Single Restaurant Food Ordering Website & Delivery Boy App with Backend Admin Panel with a new update entry:

Single Restaurant Food Ordering Website & Delivery Boy App with Backend Admin Panel 6.0

Note: The full download link with decryption key is shared below for active forum members with at-least 60 Days old profile and minimum 3 resources uploaded on forum in similar category.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly and adgr
  • Love
Reactions: Caly
hello, you can send me password?pls
Hi @MikeMks Yes there is no password. If you are asking about the last version you can download that from below link.

Do you happen to have the android apps of the same website, as the author has removed the delivery boy app from the recent update of v7.0

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
johnwick submitted a new resource:

Single Restaurant Food Ordering Website & Delivery Boy App with Admin Panel Untouched 17 March 21 - Single restaurant food ordering Website and Delivery Boy App with Admin Panel

Read more about this resource...

Note: Since most of the forum resources are copied instantly by other websites without giving proper credits to the forum. The full download link with decryption key will be shared with reputed forum members with atleast 2 months old profile and minimum 8 resources uploaded on Forum in similar category.

Please wait for reply if you meet the requirements, just in-case I am not online the full download link is also
shared with admin and moderators as well.
Bro could share the November 19, 2022 update Version: 8.0, it has admin fixes, new layout for the admin, if you need it I can undo it and share it back with you. Thanks for share bro!

hi can anyone tell me how remove this footer section i tried a lot but cant find any thing where the footer desicription is written plz help me out

Attachments

• dashboard.png
    dashboard.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 20
hi can anyone tell me how remove this footer section i tried a lot but cant find any thing where the footer desicription is written plz help me out
There is no out of the box setting to remove that text and if everything is working well then why do you want to remove it as it does not effect the functionality in anyway.

Reactions: Sheikzuhan
There is no out of the box setting to remove that text and if everything is working well then why do you want to remove it as it does not effect the functionality in anyway.
But i like to remove that setting so i asked cant we change that through code

John is there a option for this app author to remove our website completely by accessing it remotely, as some one told me that author will have the control over database

Hi i m unable to sign up in app can any one help me out

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-29-02-17-46-22_a4cadc0b39a5ba4a71d40ab38b8647c5.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-29-02-17-46-22_a4cadc0b39a5ba4a71d40ab38b8647c5.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvwebs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock