• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Simple way to add person to image?

CoffeeSamurai

Sep 24, 2020
Hi.

I been looking for a few days for an app or something along those lines that would allow me to add a person to an existing image.

I been looking at photoshop, but i am very bad at it, and it seem to be a very slow process.

I need to do this to approx 200 images, so it would help if i could use an app or something..

Do any of you guys know of an app or website or some fairly simple way of doing this?

Thanks in avance. :)

Try these

Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock