• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Simple Giveaways (Premium) - Create Beautiful Giveaways and Grow Your Email List

Simple Giveaways (Premium) - Create Beautiful Giveaways and Grow Your Email List v2.42.1

No permission to download

iamPopeye

Apr 26, 2020
First, A big thank to @phpcore who nulled this plugin like a boss :love: and for all the staff of babiato who are doing a wonderful job!

Here is my third contribution for this forum, Enjoy :cool:

iamPopeye submitted a new resource:

Simple Giveaways Premium - Download Simple Giveaways helps you host giveaways directly on WordPress

banner-772x250.png

Simple Giveaways provides you with many features such as:

• Choosing the Start Date & Time
  • Choosing the End Date & Time
  • Choosing the Winner Announcement Date & Time
  • Choosing Images which are also sortable
  • Choosing a Logo...

Read more about this resource...

isn't nulled.
license code is needed.

1606347156332.png
All freemius based plugins has this issue, just disable all plugins and than try this plugin it will work. Than you have to figure which other plugin also using freemius licensing system which is conflicting with this plugin, than either also null it properly or disable that particular plugin.

Reactions: Babak
@iamPopeye file attached has the callback removed and lets you use all the features. Simply replace with the existing one in the root folder from your 2.39.1 version :)

Then delete the fremius folder and that should be done.

A few errors in it working perfectly tho (even after all the features are enabled) so after much testing wont be using it myself and reluctantly going to use raffelpress as at least it shows you all the actions that a user has taken i.e. liked, fllowed etc whereas this one doesnt. Shame :(

Attachments

• giveasap.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 4
i delated my id and public key on line 43 and 46 on giveasap.php file in the root of the folder.
'id' => '???',
'slug' => 'giveasap',
'type' => 'plugin',
'public_key' => 'pk_????',

I don't want my subscribe was canceld ;)
i tell to babak on mp, but maybe they dont see.
take the free version of simple giveway and take this info, copy/paste on the pro giveway folder.

or try :
id was 3 numbers, try maybe '123' & slug was 32 characters, letters and numbers, maybe try 'pk_a1234a12ab1a1234a1a123456789a"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock