• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Simple Forum 1.4.0 - Responsive Bulletin Board

hck2021

Aug 12, 2020
Untouched from codecanyon (13289844), not nulled

sf_banner.png

Loved by many for it's elegant design.
Simple forum have more than 8 color styles, private messages, custom thread fields and many other features that can help you create a very unique forum in minutes for your communities and support website. Redesigned for even greater usability. It’s the most simple yet powerful way to enable discussion on your website. No other bulletin board software offers a greater complement of features, while maintaining efficiency and ease of use.

Elegant Design & SEO Friendly
Simple & Responsive Design with more than 8 color styles, 3 modes (public, private & maintenance) and 3 Editors (html, markdown & bbcode)

Topics/Threads
Add threads with option active, who can see, sticky & subscribe to new replies

Posts/Replies
Add replies quickly to any thread

Custom Fields
Add any number of custom fields to thread for all or specific category

Thread Rating
Built-in thumb up/down and star ratings feature

Private Messages
Send & receive private messages with option to disable this feature

Categories
Manage categories with slug and description

Pages
Manage pages with slug and description

Users, Badges & Social Login
3 user roles (admin, moderator & member), user badges and add social login option to allow them to login with their favorite provider

Settings
Easily manage the app with settings for logo, theme styles, email, date & time, editor and topics paer page settings

Much more
Multilingual, Forum Statistic, My Active Threads, Today's Events, Social Share Links and documentation

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: promowp and Honor
Failed :
Verification failed! Please make sure that your purchase code is correct.

Hi everyone, i would like to share translation files for this app.

Indonesian translation for Simple Forum 1.3.7 - Responsive Bulletin Board
not the latest, but i hope it is not that different.
thank you all, especially code provider and babiato staff & admins. (y)

Many Thanks for this script it seams that the styles didn't work after install for me .I will try reinstall or figure why

Hahahah that's funny the way you said it , but you have point . Where the leeches can introduce them self's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock