• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store v2.7.5

No permission to download
1631000192402.png
is the code clean?
m7z25ld-imgur-gif.96124

Does anyone know why the theme is not updating?

I hope the company has not stopped developing this theme.

i downloaded some time ago the 2.5.3 version. I don't see it there anymore. Is there a problem with the release ?
1651676338488.png

Babak updated Shoptimizer - Optimize your WooCommerce store with a new update entry:

Shoptimizer v2.5.3

Download Shoptimizer v2.5.3 - Optimize your WooCommerce store Nulled Free
2.5.3 - 08-04-2022

* Fix - Ensure that checkout custom widget content appears after offical PayPal plugin.
* Fix - Mega dropdown hover glitch when variable products are present in it.
* Tweak - Further RTL styling improvements.
* Tweak - CSS fix if Elementor is active on the Cart page.
* Tweak - Improved styling when using the WooCommerce Composite Products plugin.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ghazanfarali4225
Babak updated Shoptimizer - Optimize your WooCommerce store with a new update entry:

Shoptimizer v2.5.4

Download Shoptimizer v2.5.4 - Optimize your WooCommerce store Nulled Free
v2.5.4 - 27-05-2022

* New - Empty mini cart widget area. You can now add custom content to this area.
* Improvement - Request a call back modal now includes product data.
* Accessibility - WAVE color contrast adjustments.
* Tweak - Mobile menu review styling.
* Tweak - In stock styling on PDPs.
* Fix - Better WooFunnels compatibility.
* Fix - Dokan z-index dropdown issue.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Valentina
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock