• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store v2.7.5

No permission to download
Hello everyone, I would like to consult about an error that I have been presenting for a couple of weeks ago with the addons of carousel and elementor slider and that is that when placing them, they do not respect the limit of the column where I place them, it does not matter if they I place in a section with two columns or only one, the error is the same, it does not respect the limit. I have verified to deactivate all the plugins that I have installed, to verify all the configuration of the theme and nothing, so I remember the error began when updating the theme two or three versions ago. If someone can help me solve this I would be very grateful. Happy day to everyone.

Attachments

• Error-slider-carrousel-elementor.jpg
    Error-slider-carrousel-elementor.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 22
Babak updated Shoptimizer - Optimize your WooCommerce store with a new update entry:

Shoptimizer v2.4.4

Download Shoptimizer v2.4.4 - Optimize your WooCommerce store Nulled Free
v2.4.4 - 19-07-2021

* New - 'Thank You Custom Area' widget (Appearance > Widgets), allows you to add custom content at the end of the thank you page.
* Tweak - Distraction-free checkout option now excludes thank you page.
* Tweak - Thank you page style tweaks.
* Tweak - Better content top padding when breadcrumbs aren't active.
* Tweak - sale prices are now bolded.
* Fix - PDP sticky bar will no longer show...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I did, not a single problem.

= 2.4.4 – 17-07-2021​

• New – ‘Thank You Custom Area’ widget (Appearance > Widgets), allows you to add custom content at the end of the thank you page.
  • Tweak – Distraction-free checkout option now excludes thank you page.
  • Tweak – Thank you page style tweaks.
  • Tweak – Better content top padding when breadcrumbs aren’t active.
  • Tweak – sale prices are now bolded.
  • Fix – PDP sticky bar will no longer show average rating if ‘Display reviews’ option is disabled.
  • Fix – [aria-*] attributes do not match their roles.
  • Fix – PHP Notice: Undefined variable: sku.
  • Fix – 404 page products shadow on hover.
  • Fix – Elementor Pro – when products shortcode is used and 3 columns is selected, the grid now displays correctly.

CommerceKit 1.2.8​

• Update via Appearance > Install Plugins
  • Order bump – HTML encode fix.
  • Countdown – Checkout countdown now correctly resets if previous cart items are removed, and new items are added.
  • Stock meter – incorporates low stock threshold value if used.
  • Stock meter – now works correctly with variation swatch plugin if labels/colors are selected.
  • Waitlist – Disabled functionality for composite products.
  • Waitlist – New notification recipient field option.

Attachments

• ww.JPG
    ww.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 17
  • xd.JPG
    xd.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: abhishekkjain
Any one knows how to increase product title and price font size for mobile?

It's too tiny, I tried using CSS but didn't work.

Any one knows how to increase product title and price font size for mobile?

It's too tiny, I tried using CSS but didn't work.
Try this way:

.single-product h1 {
font-size: 30px !important;
}

.woocommerce div.product p.price, .woocommerce div.product span.price {
font-size: 2.25em !important;

}

Try this way:

.single-product h1 {
font-size: 30px !important;
}

.woocommerce div.product p.price, .woocommerce div.product span.price {
font-size: 2.25em !important;

}
Thanks but it didn't work for mobile, only ended up making archive texts larger.

= 2.4.5 – 10-08-2021​

• Tweak – Select options button in sticky bar now scrolls to the variations form.
  • Tweak – Minor style improvements when using Elementor Pro on single product pages.
  • Tweak – Previous/next products option performant code refactor.
  • Compatibility – Better styling when using the official ‘WooCommerce Quick View’ plugin.

Babak updated Shoptimizer - Optimize your WooCommerce store with a new update entry:

Shoptimizer v2.4.5

Download Shoptimizer v2.4.5 - Optimize your WooCommerce store Nulled Free
v2.4.5 - 10-08-2021 Thanks To @seraphic

* Tweak - Select options button in sticky bar now scrolls to the variations form.
* Tweak - Minor style improvements when using Elementor Pro on single product pages.
* Tweak - Previous/next products option performant code refactor.
* Compatibility - Better styling when using the official 'WooCommerce Quick View' plugin.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock