• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shield Security Pro for WordPress

Shield Security Pro for WordPress v10.1.6 Nulled

No permission to download
TumharaBaap1995 updated Shield Security Pro for WordPress with a new update entry:

v10.1.1

Full Changelogs - https://onedollarplugin.com/changelog/

Release 10.1
Released: 2020-11-17 - Release Announcement

• (.0) NEW: Brand New Shield Dashboard
    With the help of some feedback from clients, we've made significant enhancements to the Shield UI. A brand-new Shield dashboard centralises everything related to Shield giving you a consistent, clean launchpad to perform...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak and JRGWxRxZ
@TumharaBaap1995 can you nulled the latest version? the one on the download require a update and once you update you lose the Pro benefit

Nevermind I manage to nulled it also I have removed the valid token message

V10.1.3

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Reactions: arash88
I have been using Wordfence and am happy with it. Like ithemes as number 2, but it does not have block IP by country and some features Wordfence has. So want to try this. How does this compare with the other two. Also read some reviews that it cannot be deleted and also author injects iframe into the plugin to track site. That is a big no no for me. Any feedback or thoughts is appreciated. Thanks

Shield Pro 10.1.5 Nulled Pro Activated and I have removed the license check

@TumharaBaap1995 @Babak Update the resource
Nice one!

I've tested it on a couple of websites, it is actually pretty decent and has good pricing. But the annoying license checks were terrible, glad it is gone now.

But I stick with WordFence for the main sites since it has the largest data regarding attacks and all kinds of malware.

Reactions: bruno05
Nice one!

I've tested it on a couple of websites, it is actually pretty decent and has good pricing. But the annoying license checks were terrible, glad it is gone now.

But I stick with WordFence for the main sites since it has the largest data regarding attacks and all kinds of malware.
So, just curious on why use this one some sites and wordfence on main sites? As mentioned I like Wordfence but it uses a lot of resources on smaller hosting sites. Would you recommend this versus ithemes as option 2?

So, just curious on why use this one some sites and wordfence on main sites? As mentioned I like Wordfence but it uses a lot of resources on smaller hosting sites. Would you recommend this versus ithemes as option 2?
I love shield it a good plugin very light but powerful also has an admin lock so you can enable pin to the plugin also you can disable the delete plugin or install plugin has a lot of cool stuff i really recommended i have it on my website for around 8 month and not a single issue

I love shield it a good plugin very light but powerful also has an admin lock so you can enable pin to the plugin also you can disable the delete plugin or install plugin has a lot of cool stuff i really recommended i have it on my website for around 8 month and not a single issue
I will install on a test site and try it. Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: Babak and Tuton
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock